The Fish moves aside for Clarky return (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

My mate at the club has said that he has seen evidence that the Fish is taking a back seat to concentrate on other business interests for Clarky's return.

Apparently a statement soon to be released states that Fish has done everthing he can now and he has moved the club into a more stable and strong financial position, improved relationships with the fan base and other key stakeholders. Now with the posibility of play off's looming it was important for Clarky to return and continue where he left off, where Clarky can exploit his strong leadership and business skills.

Apparently the statement goes onto say, Ex player and Ex Deputy Chairman, Clarky, has a fantastic footballing pedigree with excellent recent experience of supporting Mr Dulieu, where he helped sign some important long term player contracts.

Apparently Fish continues, I will still be involved at the club and will work from the clubs office at the Ricoh for the same amount of time as I previously did of 1 to 2 hours per month, I believe the strategy SISU have employed for the club is now paying off and the Premier League is now within our grasp.

Finally Fish apparently says, I would like to thank the fans for their unanimous support for me during my tenure, I have so enjoyed being part of the Coventry community and I would like to announce that I am soon relocating to Foleshill so I can be close to the soon to be built new 40,000 seater stadium for CCFC......
PUSB
:wave::wave::wave::wave:

J

Jack Griffin

Billy the Fish?
billyfish.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread