The Evidence (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Well its been 24 hours since the forum idiot quoted he had evidence that we would not get 32,000 for a JPT final at the Ricoh.

I hope and pray for him he can come up with these claims !!!
Also he belittles the people who live abroad ,as they don't spend as much as him supporting the skyblues.
I'm awaiting the report from duffy,sorry he changed his name to Grendel, to confirm what he say's is certain that we would get a sellout for a JPT semi final if we reached it this season

covmark

Quick question, just curious as to why some posters call grendel, grenduffy, is it some obscure insult? Just wondering

covmark

Changed his username from Duffy to Grendel.

Damn thought it may be something more sinister, thanks for quelling my curiousity :)

Edit: just seen the explanation in the op, must read posts more thoroughly. Doh

Last edited:

SkyBlueScottie

Well its been 24 hours since the forum idiot quoted he had evidence that we would not get 32,000 for a JPT final at the Ricoh.

I hope and pray for him he can come up with these claims !!!
Also he belittles the people who live abroad ,as they don't spend as much as him supporting the skyblues.
I'm awaiting the report from duffy,sorry he changed his name to Grendel, to confirm what he say's is certain that we would get a sellout for a JPT semi final if we reached it this season
You posted this shit, at 2 am.... I seriously hope it was not keeping you awake at night.

ajsccfc

Let's stop making threads about each other, none of us are interesting or controversial enough to warrant it.

_brian_

Let's stop making threads about each other, none of us are interesting or controversial enough to warrant it.

And we should all agree to stop adding comments to these threads as it just bumps them back up to the top of the pile! Agreed, guys?!?!

_brian_

Hold on, guys! I've spotted a slight flaw in everyone responding on this thread with their agreement: it moves the thread back to the top of the pile!!! So, instead of responding with "I agree" or something similar, could you please just say it out loud to yourself? Thanks in advance!

hill83

Hold on, guys! I've spotted a slight flaw in everyone responding on this thread with their agreement: it moves the thread back to the top of the pile!!! So, instead of responding with "I agree" or something similar, could you please just say it out loud to yourself? Thanks in advance!

Just did it

hill83

Thanks, hill83! For future reference, though, can people not update this thread to let me know if they've verbally agreed - moves it to the top of the pile! LOL! Thanks, again, in advance!

OK mate, nice one.

torchomatic

Not sure what the argument is about, to be honest. People always have and always will turn up when we play a big team or there is a chance of going to Wembley.

Grendel

Not sure what the argument is about, to be honest. People always have and always will turn up when we play a big team or there is a chance of going to Wembley.

I think it is just personal to be honest. Him and Swiss get offended when I ask the question on who goes to matches despite the fact I have explained over and over again that this does not mean I am a superior fan but it is valid when discussing protests etc.

Why they take up so much time on the same issue is beyond me. They now seem to be adopting a peculiar pincer movement attack every time I post.

I'm glad I am always at the forefront of their mind and so interesting to them.

Users who are viewing this thread