The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Anybody get this game? I got it on Friday on release as I liked the previous game 'oblivion'. I'm pretty addicted to it already, I think games which have a long offline mode are the best and damn this game is loooong! Going to take forever to complete!

Ccfcsj

Absolutely loving this. Saw a video from the makers. They reckon the game can never end as they've coded it so NPCs will always give randomly generated side quests.

ajsccfc

I tend to stay away from fantasy and sci-fi and the like, but the sheer scope of this intrigues me. Is it actual gameplay or Final Fantasy style menu nonsense?

Coventry La La La

I tend to stay away from fantasy and sci-fi and the like, but the sheer scope of this intrigues me. Is it actual gameplay or Final Fantasy style menu nonsense?

I've never played final fatasy so I can't compare the two games.

[video=youtube;Kgt1yZsOMMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgt1yZsOMMY[/video]

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
About 12 I think. :D

Was just pulling your leg to be honest. :claping hands:

Just a bit of banter :D

Luckily we both know we can take it, some people can get quite upset on here!

Anyway yeah, normally the only game I can play these days is Fifa but I do quite like this Skyrim game

Otis

I try and avoid them like the plague. Too addictive for me. I would buy a great big comfy chair, stop eating and shaving and get myself fitted with a colostomy bag.

AngryAnt

[video=youtube;PjqsYzBrP-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M[/video]

I still get goosebumps watching the trailer. Started playing it as soon as it unlocked and I've already spent 16 hours in it. I loved Oblivion but this is just a whole new level of singleplayer games.. I honestly can see myself wasting the next four months in this game.

Covstu

I was so waiting for this game but still managed to hold off buying it until chrimbo as i am getting it in the neck for buying games so close to the date! It looks amazing and oblivion is still the best game on the xbox in my opinion.

Sky Blue M

I bought it. Never played Oblivion before. Not really grabbed me yet but I am quite enjoying what I have played so far.

Users who are viewing this thread