The Elder Scrolls -Online- (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

[video=youtube;KxJTsq2XeKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

No confirmed release date but confirmed to be 2013, anybody else looking forward to this? I really enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim and this game opens up all the other areas of the game, should be intresting. :)

Diehard Si

Does look amazing.

If they took out the mages, magic, talking lizards and khajit I'd say it would be nearly the perfect game.

Diehard Si

Just not to my liking, nor the Orcs.

I'd personally prefer it if it was more Game of Thrones. I.e knights and all humans.

But hey Ho, I've played Oblivion and Skyrim and I will get this too

D

Deleted member 4232

Pretty much the only thing I will do after the release. Trouble for me is, deciding which race and alliance to be. I've had so many characters since I played morrowind through to skyrim. Can't stand Argonians, Dunmer, Nords or Orcs. I like the Altmer for their massive history, and will probably want a sword/shield type character. Altmer, Redguard, Kahjiit or Breton... probably redguard... I like the nomadic merchant type races...

/nerdrant

Coventry La La La

I don't think I have ever played this. Is it like WoW etc?

The current elder scroll games are action-role playing open world video games, there a single player experiance, they've gained allot of popularity with the elder scrolls games which are available on xbox 360, PC/Mac, and Playstation 3. There latest installtion (Skyrim) which was released November 2011 is considered one of the biggest and best games of 2012 and has won multiple awards.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E11Jm41zUtI[/video]

The elder scrolls online is the company ( Bethesda )branching out into another market, fans of the game have been asking for an online version for many years so they have invested heaviliy into creating an mmorpg (the elder scrolls online)

Last edited:

Coventry La La La

I've not played Fable but from reading the wiki they are both RPGs, I'd definitly recommend anyone to pick up a copy of Skyrim, you won't be dissapointed Nick. One of the best games ever created

Diehard Si

Nick I picked up the previous game Oblivion despite saying I don't do RPGs.

It was amazing and Skyrim is loads better. It is very pick up and play. It will last you a good 100 hours plus if you want it to.

I'll be heading into this game from the opposite angle, having never really played a fantasy mmo.

The only mmo I've ever played is Eve Online and that's set 20000 years in the future in space . The only thing it has in common with this game is the whole 'one server' thing which Eve really pioneered.

Eve was all about power. Bully boy tactics, scamming, spying all allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread