The death penalty isnt enough (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Left her 20 month old kid on their own while she fucked off to party.

I hope she gets tortured in jail.

chiefdave

I can't really process things like this they're so horrendous. The longest I've ever left my dog is while I go to a match just can't comprehend leaving a kid at all let alone for any length of time.

Not even like she was local and something happened that caused here to be away far longer than intended, which would be a disgusting thing to do anyway, she was based in Brighton but ended up in London, Coventry and Solihull as part of a 6 day bender. Its beyond belief.

TomRad85

She should certainly never walk free again. Sentence will likely be weak as piss though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Read elsewhere that the child was under a child protection plan and they lived in 'supported accommodation'. Without taking away any responsibility from the mother, something has gone very wrong.
Was just reading up on it. The mother had a history of going missing for days at a time back to when she was a child. There's several police appeals for info about her as a missing person.

As you say something has gone very wrong that someone like that was allowed to keep their child without being checked up on.

Nick

Administrator
Bloody hell, poor baby. Rip.

Read elsewhere that the child was under a child protection plan and they lived in 'supported accommodation'. Without taking away any responsibility from the mother, something has gone very wrong.

Didn't they say the same about Daniel Pelka too? Not the supported accommodation bit but he was known to authorities etc etc.

Nick

Administrator
OK, I'll bite. Who benefits from this? Or are you just trying to show how angry this makes you? (Because I get it, if so!)

Nobody benefits from any of it I don't think.

I think this is up there with one of the worst things a human can do.

Grendel

OK, I'll bite. Who benefits from this? Or are you just trying to show how angry this makes you? (Because I get it, if so!)

She should just be exterminated as she’s zero use to society and an unnecessary expense to the taxpaye

Terry_dactyl

Didn't they say the same about Daniel Pelka too? Not the supported accommodation bit but he was known to authorities etc etc.
Would need to know more about this supported living arrangement. If she’s living in a staffed building there will be questions to be asked I guess.
Being ‘known to authorities’ covers a wide remit.

hill83

What the actual fuck. Makes me feel sick. Even leaving a baby for 10 seconds when they are awake I’d struggle with.

Users who are viewing this thread