The Dark Knight Rises (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

Couldn't see a thread for this, so thought I'd start one.

Anyone seen this yet? Went to the Imax in Brum ( well Giant Screen or whatever it is called know ) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was totally gripping really well made. Hans Zimmer on the soundtrack always means pure quality there as well.

If you've not seen it yet... what are you waiting for :p

Otis

Was a little disappointed in the last one. Was built up to be totally brilliant but I just found it rather good. Too many plot holes and daft nonsense for my liking.

Hopefully this one is better.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I won't bother. Can't stand daft Batman movies! (Just my personal taste)

wingy

Don't know what it is but i love em all,will be off to see it soon ,its just the atmosphere of it all .The tyrants and continual darkness, a simple combo but it pleases me ,Conclusion, I must be Simple???

Grendel

I thought it was about some bloke who used to post rubbish on football forums about takeovers.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There was ever only ONE TRUE Batman! Adam West! ;)

DukeOfCov

Couldn't see a thread for this, so thought I'd start one.

Anyone seen this yet? Went to the Imax in Brum ( well Giant Screen or whatever it is called know ) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was totally gripping really well made. Hans Zimmer on the soundtrack always means pure quality there as well.

If you've not seen it yet... what are you waiting for :p

I thought the IMAX at Brum had closed down recently??

Diehard Si

I thought the IMAX at Brum had closed down recently??
Its now th giant screen Birmingham, so it's still enormous but doesn't do that extra 'Imax mode'... well I say that, my mates couldn't agree or not on whether it did.

Still bloody good though.

They are building a new Imax in Brum I do believe though.

DukeOfCov

Its now th giant screen Birmingham, so it's still enormous but doesn't do that extra 'Imax mode'... well I say that, my mates couldn't agree or not on whether it did.

Still bloody good though.

They are building a new Imax in Brum I do believe though.

That's worth knowing, cheers

ccfctommy

Saw this last night, fantastic film. I am certain this will be regarded as a classic in years to come. 10/10

Sky_Blue_Daz

Totally agree, fantastic storytelling Bale was immense Loved the film.
Think its is nicely set up foranother installment in a few years.
Some good twists and turns Just found Banes voice difficult to understand at times.
One scene in Particular with him and Batman good have been better {I wont spoil it}
Best film i have seen this year.10/10

Tad

Went to see the film last night too. Though still a great film, it seemed a bit off to me. The story could of easily of been split into two and would of worked much better like the Deadly Hallows did.

Bane was..okay. Think he is a bit weak of a character to be the big bad villain really. Saying that though, it was always going to be hard to beat the Last films villain.

ccfc_Tom

better than i expected. hardy and oldman were class! although as someone said before i did find it hard to understand bane on the odd occasion. Apparently hardy used a mixture of irish and south american to get the accent he wanted.

bamalamafizzfazz

ACE film, went with Mrs Bama last night. Apart from sounding like Sean Connery I thought Hardy did a great job. Had a major debate with a guy at work about whether it is now the best trilogy ever made. I still have a soft spot for LOTR, Star Wars and the Bourne films but it's not far off.

Anyway back to the caped crusader. It is long but spectacular. Go and see it!

Can't believe nobody has said how hot Hathaway is yet either :whistle:

Diehard Si

Oh cat women was great, I'd stroke her p........

..... Anyway, where was I?

I thought it was just about the right length. It was long but i didn't want it to end.

It's not better than the other trilogies, but can at least be mentioned in the same breath. I hated the older batman movies but loved these 3.

Users who are viewing this thread