The Council (1 Viewer)

hill83

Moving house on the 30th of July and I just rang the council to inform them.

£85 refund.

Gzt6XmL.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Fair play mate. Fair play to the council as well.

SISU wouldn't have given you a refund if they were the council, I'm tellin you that now!

hill83

Fair play mate. Fair play to the council as well.

SISU wouldn't have given you a refund if they were the council, I'm tellin you that now!

They would have trousered it already no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewys33

Im gonna stand outside the council house with me pals holding a sign "NOPM until Hill gives me a balti pie"

hill83

You could tell by the woman on the phone that she was expecting me to owe them. She seemed surprised.
Popping it in the Benidorm fund.

Sbarcher

Bloody Hell!! €107 @ €1.5 a pint = 70 pints (ok, so it's in the Brit skeggy pubs), that's going some for 2 nights!

Moff

Bloody Hell!! €107 @ €1.5 a pint = 70 pints (ok, so it's in the Brit skeggy pubs), that's going some for 2 nights!

Perhaps Fernando just had a pipe inserted into his arm and it was put in straight from the barrels like a drip. Saves trips to the bar and all that. ;)

hill83

It all adds up, couple of rounds of shots and that's £20 gone. Cheeky kebab on the way back. £7.

fernandopartridge

You're disgusting, Nick.

There is a bar over there doing a bottle of Smirnoff and 5 cans of Red Bull for €28 if you're into that, Hill. It does something similar with Jeagar.

Sbarcher

Fucking hell, Benidorm?!?

Off to see Sticky Vicky for a week?

Class act. She must be about 70 now. It must be pretty worn out! Daughter Sexy Barbara is continuing in the family tradition. SV used to be married to the Benidorm Police Chief. In her whey-hey day she was doing 7 shows a night @ £70 a show. She really was milking her best asset!

torchomatic

Last time I went to Benidorm was brilliant as it was the day after we beat Leeds in the Semi-Final. We had a great time. Bit cheaper in them days mind.

Fucking hell, Benidorm?!?

Off to see Sticky Vicky for a week?

letsallsingtogether

I was there last game of the season when we had to win/draw to stay in Championship thank fuck we did. Leicester went down I believe?

Some change in fortunes now....
Last time I went to Benidorm was brilliant as it was the day after we beat Leeds in the Semi-Final. We had a great time. Bit cheaper in them days mind.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread