The Competition - Swindon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick Boy

Let's face it relegation has been inevitable for a few years now, if you didn't see it... Sorry you're naive.

In the summer of 2008 people were talking of promotion in Coleman's first full season.

I know Thorn is here for the foreseeable future but I have no confidence in him whatsoever to take us up. This is what is most important this year.

Btw, it would be a disaster if the club was owned by the fans, we would probably have given 'you know who' a job for life based on the infamous honeymoon period.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Btw, it would be a disaster if the club was owned by the fans, we would probably have given 'you know who' a job for life based on the infamous honeymoon period.

If a 'honeymoon period' is used to describe a time when the fan's judgment was clouded by the newness of a given association; what's the term used to describe a period when their judgment is too short to give a person time? A 'divorce period'?

As certainly it would be fair to think they're divorced from reality......

Sick Boy

If a 'honeymoon period' is used to describe a time when the fan's judgment was clouded by the newness of a given association; what's the term used to describe a period when their judgment is too short to give a person time? A 'divorce period'?

As certainly it would be fair to think they're divorced from reality......

He has been in charge since April 2011.

Astute

He has been in charge since April 2011.

Did you know he has been able to sign the players we have needed for the first time since he took over?

A relationship that is getting serious at last.

Mucca Mad Boys

In the summer of 2008 people were talking of promotion in Coleman's first full season.

I know Thorn is here for the foreseeable future but I have no confidence in him whatsoever to take us up. This is what is most important this year.

But in 2008 we did sh!te, and from then on, I wasn't too optimistic, and from then on we haven't looked like accomplishing anything bar relegation.

If the fans owned the club it'd be a disaster because we wouldn't have enough money!

And they'd give the manager a chance, unlike you and Grendal.

Infact, what would we be expecting if we stayed up? What another world war like effort to stay up!?

At least we have an opportunity to rebuild as a club, as a team and in the long-term, it will be better - hopefully.

dongonzalos

End of the day last season AT was shafted by our owners they even held their hands up.

Some say he was bad anyway.

This season he has been given the support.

This season we will know won way or the other.

Yet we are only one win and two draws in to the season and we are still having the debate over and over.

Why not chill give it a couple of months and let the debate be decided on the pitch.

It is the only way I can ever see it getting resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread