The championship (1 Viewer)

block16

Watching the play off final. Not a lot of quality there. Obviously a gulf between us but how far are we really off competing at that level again? What do we need to do to get there under current ownership? Massive amount of work to get there but considering the money these sides are spending the quality of that league has not improved since we were there. #pusb

ccfcchris

Sisu out is far from crap you muppet.
Yes ok. You carry on with your negative aspect on life. Don't watch the final just make sure you remind your friends how shit SISU are and any other sad wanker that will listen. As you say it's more important than enjoying the moment.

fatso

Yes ok. You carry on with your negative aspect on life. Don't watch the final just make sure you remind your friends how shit SISU are and any other sad wanker that will listen. As you say it's more important than enjoying the moment.
You want to ask yourself why we are in league 2 in the first place.
Fickle twat.
Every city fan is up for the final, but some of us are more than 5 minute bandwagon fans.

ccfcchris

You want to ask yourself why we are in league 2 in the first place.
Fickle twat.
Every city fan is up for the final, but some of us are more than 5 minute bandwagon fans.
Look my last response. All I'm saying is put it on the back burner and enjoy the moment. We all want them out but I don't want to be thinking SISU right now I want to enjoy the moment.

fatso

I can agree with that, It’s the use of the word crap I took offence too.
Sisu are a cancer within this club.
Nothing would give more pleasure that winning at Wembley on Monday.
And then hopefully a takeover and new owners.
But I’m happy to leave my distrust of sisu on the back burner till after Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread