The Championship Next Season. (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
So, with it taking the final day to conclude the League One table we now have a confirmed trip to Elland Road next season, potentially facing the likes of former long serving sky blues Doyle and McSheffrey.. We also face a trip to League One champions Norwich at Carrow Road on top of the KC Stadium in Hull, Fratton Park in Portsmouth and Burnley's Turf Moor.... With the League One play-off's coming up we may also be going to Millwall / Charlton / Swindon or Huddersfield for a league fixture next season.

As we all know, the Championship saw The Toon and The Baggies promoted on top of Plymouth, Peterborough and Sheffield Wednesday relegated and we potentially won't be going to Forest, Leicester, Cardiff or Blackpool as they battle it out for the ultimate prize of getting into the Prem.

Any particular grounds anyone is looking forward to going to next season??? I went to most away games this season so I'm looking forward to going to some new grounds with the teams coming up / down.

Nick

Administrator
I would like to see Huddersfield come up, I watched a game last season when they absolutely hammered Wycombe and it really was like watching Brazil :)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I would like to see Huddersfield come up, I watched a game last season when they absolutely hammered Wycombe and it really was like watching Brazil :)

That's good then cause I'm putting them into my play-off treble. I'm putting a fiver on Forest, Huddersfield and Aldershot to win the play-offs. I won this bet last year with a fiver on Burnley, S****horpe and Gillingham for a nice £320 :)

SuperFred

Looking forward trips to Elland road and Fratton park, also hoping Charlton come up as I like the trip down to the Valley.

RytonCalum

Haha yea i'm not looking forward to going to Fratton Park again! Looking forward to Elland Road, and the Walkers again ;)

skyblueprincess

Fratton park for me

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Fratton Park was good this season but I don't know if that was just because we were in the cup and we took around 3,000 in anticipation of knocking out a prem side. We won't take that amount there for a league game thats for sure, plus its a long journey and for an (ex)prem side the facilities are awful there! The toilets are small and you have to have quite powerful piss for it to reach to wall that is the toilet!!! (for guys anyway!)

Users who are viewing this thread