The Bounce (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Coventry fortunes have been like a rubber ball falling from the Prem

The ball fell to its lowest at the start of this season and now is bouncing back up

Question , how high will the ball bounce and where will it take us too ?

Mid Championship? Prem ?

Or are we a dead cat ?

Macca

Be mighty surprised to see us in the premier league again without a massive cash injection.

stupot07

We wont be doing a Norwich or Southampton with back to back promotions.

If we go up we will have a strong start to the season then fade probably to a lower mid table position in th championship.

Grendel

Mid table I think would be a possibility.

Otis

We've been a ball alright, but it has been half deflated and hasn't bounced properly at all.

MR is the garage attendant who has kindly pumped it back up with air again.

dongonzalos

I genuinely can't see SISU investing in the quality you need to compete in the championship.

Our crowds may get up to 15, 0000

Unless they are prepared to go for it. Then i don't see how we will get the money to invest.

Otis

We go up and do well in the Championship though, we'll regularly get crowds of around 20,000.

wingy

I genuinely can't see SISU investing in the quality you need to compete in the championship.

Our crowds may get up to 15, 0000

Unless they are prepared to go for it. Then i don't see how we will get the money to invest.

Why not they seem to do everything MR asks them ,He says jump they jump.:thinking about:

Gaz

If we won promotion back into the championship
Then we could make a real go at the play offs.
It doesn't always work, but when teams come up they can find themselves full of confidence and on a roll.
And then there has been teams tipped for relegation that managed to win promotion to the premiership, like Hull and Blackpool.
But in our case I suppose it will depend on if we still have important players that have been on loan and also if we sell any stand out players in our team.

Users who are viewing this thread