The Best T.V. Comedy (1 Viewer)

ccfc2011

The Best T.V. Comedy

gouldberg

Friends.jpg

Just ordered the complete seasons 1-10 boxset. Should arrive in the next 2 days :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Simpsons for me - but I love so many! Fawlty Towers, Only Fools, Men behaving badly, Scrubs, Tellytubbies.... :p

Houchens Head

Friends is awful!

Never ever watched a SINGLE episode. The same with Cheers. Just couldn't see what the fuss was all about? I hate those type of U.S. "comedys".

Nick

Administrator
The sense of humour is shocking of friends etc.

I much prefer stuff like Ricky Gervais Show, Inbetweeners with dry witty humour. Not the fake crowd laughing at somebody walking into a door.

gouldberg

Ouch. Knew I shouldn't I have gone with the American comedy......I'll try again.

fatherted.jpg

RedDwarf8Crew.jpg

Phoenix-Nights-Peter-Kay.jpg

And also a massive fan of the already mentioned Men Behaving Badly.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Inbetweeners and Only fools nothing compares imo. :pimp:

rob9872

Men Behaving Badly was for me similar to OFaH in that it was better when it was 'lads stuff' and lost somnething when it was watered down to the females often having the upper hand and becoming less 'blokey' to appeal to a greater audience. I like the Inbetweeners but others not mentioned yet that imo were great are Porridge and Blackadder after series 1

Houchens Head

Eastenders, Coronation Street, Crossroads - all great comedys!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

They ruined Only fools and Horses when they losta the money, It would have been an amazing ending to leave Del, Rodney and Albert walking into the sunset with the phrase 'This time next year we'll be Billionaires. John O Sullivan was a comedy god

Macca

Ricky Gervais? I'd rather pickle me nads in sulphuric acid. Last known to be funny on the 11 o'clock show years back

Users who are viewing this thread