The Act Of God Rule in Football (1 Viewer)

Thought of this new rule and it might be a bit of fun so ok it goes like this....

When the ball goes into touch but is IMMEDIATELY
returned to field of play without touching the ground i.e. hits an object or thrown/punched by a fan then the ball will be considered active and if a goal is scored by this action then it will be deemed legal.

Covkid1968#

Hahaha... that would be quality. Everyone including me after a few beers would be trying to get in on the act with heading it back in!!! I’d be lining up volleys and everything.... it would be carnage..... but it gets my vote

Covkid1968#

There would be a mass keepy uppy by the fans along the kop at St Andrews until we managed to get it down the other end of the pitch... then it could be volleyed back on without it touching the ground.

The players would need to wait until we had gone through the process. Yep... still sounds all good to me

Otis

Thought of this new rule and it might be a bit of fun so ok it goes like this....

When the ball goes into touch but is IMMEDIATELY
returned to field of play without touching the ground i.e. hits an object or thrown/punched by a fan then the ball will be considered active and if a goal is scored by this action then it will be deemed legal.
I will only accept that as long as we also declare that all penalties taken have to be toe punts only, and only headers and volleys count in open play.

Users who are viewing this thread