The academy (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Is this correct?

SISU claim they have transferred assets into one company including the academy. They claim they have left only the debt in the other company.

This is the company that ACL were going to put into admin over unpaid debts.

Whilst trying to scupper ACL They made an error and left the contract with the Higgs Centre in that company.

They now have come back to Higgs trying to set up a new contract till the end of the season.

Higgs have not yet bitten their hands off?

We are mostly criticising Higgs for using the academy as a tactic.

Are we criticising SISU for not paying their debt in the first place then moving the academy's ownership around as a tool and then making an admin error?

Or are we just blaming Higgs?

Are Higgs saying who are we doing business with who are you?

If Higgs don't accept that the golden share is with this new company how can they accept that the academy is ?

Is it not now for the administrator to clarify where everything is so the academy can play.

If they like the golden share are in admin surely the contract has to be with the administrator.

Have I got this completely wrong?

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's just you twist my arm, I'll twist yours back. Neither side seems to care about the club, all they are interested in is getting one over the other.

stupot07

No one knows. We will find out in 4 weeks time when the administrators report is submitted to court.

dongonzalos

I have to be honest on all the other threads I have got a bit lost with it all.

However can Higgs do a deal with this new company for thr academy if on the they are saying the new company don't have the golden share etc... etc.. etc.....

Surely they do need the administrator to prove where everything legally sits?

mattylad

Is this correct?

SISU claim they have transferred assets into one company including the academy. They claim they have left only the debt in the other company. (They have never actually said anything was transferred just that it has always been CCFC H that pays the bills. Yes the debt resides currently with CCFC Ltd as did the contract with ACL)

This is the company that ACL were going to put into admin over unpaid debts. (CCFC ltd who have registration of the golden share are in admin, SISU tried to bluff that CCFC H had a claim on it but that now appears highly unlikely)

Whilst trying to scupper ACL They made an error and left the contract with the Higgs Centre in that company. (No not an error because like the ACL contract the Higgs academy contract has always been with CCFC Ltd, again SISU will argue that it is CCFC H that have always paid the bill)

They now have come back to Higgs trying to set up a new contract till the end if the season. (Yes they want a three month commercial agreement while a new contract is drawn up with CCFC H)

Higgs have not yet beaten their hands off? (The money has been offered by CCFC/Rioch but the Higgs trust want other stipulations in place which it seems unlikely CCFC H will currently agree to)

We are mostly criticising Higgs for using the academy as a tactic. (I have said all along they retain the right to not trade with CCFC H as a new company or demand that they cover what CCFC L owe. In my opinion though since the money has been offered the kids should not be being used as a pawn to gain greater information as is clearly the case)

Are we criticising SISU for not paying their debt in the first place then moving the academy's ownership around as a tool and then making an admin error? (I am past criticising SISU, they display levels of ineptitude that would see most people fired. I do however believe that there are good people within CCFC H trying to just keep the club going in this really tricky period and that ACL/Higgs must recognise that and not put barriers in their way)

Or are we just blaming Higgs? (If Higgs had nothing to hide they could answer two simple questions with a yes or a no)
1...have you sent an invoice? 2....will you except the cash and let the kids back in next week?

Are Higgs saying who are we doing business with who are you? (They have not commented other than to say CCFC H must meet its stipulations)

If Higgs don't accept that the golden share is with this new company how can they accept that the academy is? (Its not about the share its about a few kids being able to play football and learn. Does it look to you like people are using that situation to gain greater insight elsewhere?)

Is it not now for the administrator to clarify where everything is so the academy can play. (The administrator has already advised that CCFC H has always paid the bills to the academy and there is no reason why they can't agree to carry on doing so)

If they like the golden share are in admin surely the contract has to be with the administrator. (Only if Higgs make a claim against unpaid CCFC L debt)

Have I got this completely wrong?

No one can say with 100% certainty what the individual parties are thinking or how each will make a move to bolster its position. The court report in May will probably be the first time we can look to fully understand where this might go and until then we will all need to be patient

On a personal note if I was Higgs given the current financial situation I would bite the hand off anyone saying they will pay me what is owed but would also look to make sure I had a level of protection against future debt in the form of a security deposit.

One thing is certain to me this thoughts of SISU all bad, ACL/Higss all whiter than white is nonsence. ACL in particular have ridden this club for every penny over the last few years while giving nothing back. They know this which is why they were prepared to negotiate on the rent at all..who remembers the fact that post the building of the stadium they didn't even put a bloody CCFC badge up!

Last edited:

PWKH

On a personal note if I was Higgs given the current financial situation I would bite the hand off anyone saying they will pay me what is owed but would also look to make sure I had a level of protection against future debt in the form of a security deposit.

Exactly.

dongonzalos

So they want the money they want the deal.

Yet it still isn't happening.

Is this because of these stipulations PWKH?

stupot07

Haven't we got another 4-5 threads covering this?

You could have just pm'd PWKH and asked him.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

If someone is asking PWKH questions on here. If they didn't mind I would prefer if they did it in open forum. So everyone can see. He is one of the few people bothering to talk to us who knows what is happening.

It's a forum if you don't like it don't read it

mattylad

Exactly.[/QUOTE]

So the only stipulation is that they pay what is owed and also deposit the funds required to cover the next three month period?

davebart

I have said all along they retain the right to not trade with CCFC H as a new company or demand that they cover what CCFC L owe. In my opinion though since the money has been offered the kids should not be being used as a pawn to gain greater information as is clearly the case

So now they are being used in a game of live chess? Are there no lengths these unscrupulous people will go to in their abuse of children?

mattylad

I have said all along they retain the right to not trade with CCFC H as a new company or demand that they cover what CCFC L owe. In my opinion though since the money has been offered the kids should not be being used as a pawn to gain greater information as is clearly the case

So now they are being used in a game of live chess? Are there no lengths these unscrupulous people will go to in their abuse of children?

Yes they have reinstated the old giant board in the centre of town. I wouldn't mind so much but they are also using real bishops.

dongonzalos

I have to say it does all sound a bit dramatic.

The kids can find somewhere to train

Insurances and liabilities will be the sticking point

It seems clear Higgs wants them in there as they need and want the money.

pb2875

Re: have never actually said anything was transferred just that it has always been CCFC H that pays the bills

This will never stand up in any legal court (IMO.... from experience). Just because you pay the bill on behalf of a third party (IE CCFC Ltd being the third party), it doesn't automatically give you right to claim. Imagine you can't pay your rent (Haha) but your best mate pays it on your behalf.... that doesn't mean your mate is legally entitled to move into your house! What ever financial arrangements are made between CCFC Ltd and CCFCH (in this case internally) are deemed as a commercial arrangement and as such cannot then be used for claiming ownership of something (or someone).

Whilst not a definitive argument, I can talk from experience surrounding legal title of a lease of business premises as a company I worked for had a lease in its name but another company made the rent payments on it's behalf. When the arrangement terminated early, the landlord came after the company named on the lease jointly with the paying company but the legal system through that out saying they could only pursue the company named on the lease and not the company that had paid the bill!

I assume this is the same sort of case here?

torchomatic

"Abuse of children"? Jesus wept.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Grendel

I hardly think they are being sent down the mines or selling matches on the street are they?

Users who are viewing this thread