That's why we're going down! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I was buoyed for a positive thread only 10 mins ago but this is the exact reason we're doomed. Yes its results orientated but this is not a knee-herk reaction.

We could blame Thorn for not making subs earlier but the blame has to lay at SISU's door for leaving us with such an inexperienced squad who can't handle the 90 mins. Its too tense, we need experienced heads to see a game out and the points we have given away in the closing minutes, in particular away but also at home, will ultimately cost us our league place.

:-(

:blue:

The Reverend Skyblue

Yet again Thorn comes up wanting.

Clearly he has'nt the knowhow to see out games. Its bloody painful, but listening on the skyblueplayer i just knew it would happen.
He is not a manager of any sort, he is doing his best, but clearly his best isn't good enough.
I can't wait for the usual comments on how we were so unlucky ,the lads gave everything etc, it has'nt just happened once, its about the fifth time this season, and its obvious he can't make his side see out a game.

I don't want to hear the usual SISU'S fault posters, its happening far to often where we get a lead and it disappears in the last five minutes. Shut up shop FFS in the last ten minutes.

Its obvious we are good enough to go infront in a lot of games, so he has a decent enough team to get us infront, but Thorn has absolutely no clue how to protect a lead, just look at the facts, and i'm afraid that SISU and Thorn will take us down with a good enough squad that under an experienced manger would have kept us safe.

Let the "Thorns doings his best group" attack my comments

The Rev

Last edited:

Mr T - Sukka!

We are not good enough! Simple as that.

The table does not lie! Its not tonight though is it we have been the same all season.

Users who are viewing this thread