Thank you Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

rob9872

We're on the march with Fisher's army,
we're all going to Wemberleeee
And we'll rrally shake em up
When we win the Checkatrade cup
Cause City are the greatest football team

SISU, SISU, SISU!

Thanks Mr Fisher, without you and Joy this wouldn't have been possible and if we get through just one more round I might start going to checkatrade games.

Otis

SISU, SISU, SISU!

Thanks Mr Fisher, without you and Joy this wouldn't have been possible and if we get through just one more round I might start going to checkatrade games.
We're on the March with Fisher's army
We're going to move to Wembley
And in the league and the cup
We'll really cock it up
By selling all the players in the team

Nick

Administrator
40,000 sky blue army at the final our opportunity for complete humiliation again sisu

Still baffling this would be the first thought.

I'd be going hoping for a win and a good day out rather than anything else, whether it's the FA cup, League cup or checkatrade.

shmmeee

If we get to Wembley and some twat runs on the pitch in protest, I will not be happy. All the shit stops that day for me. We can get back on it during our European tour next year (that's what we get for winning right?)

Astute

40,000 sky blue army at the final our opportunity for complete humiliation again sisu
Yeah. Look how shit our owners are. They have got us to only our second final in 133 years :)

Maybe a good opportunity to protest. But I would prefer to have a day for the supporters. Few beers. Good game. Celebrate the win. Give our younger supporters something to be happy about. Let them know what it is like to be a winner. All more important to me.

Bob Latchford

SISU, SISU, SISU!

TBF it'll soften the blow as we drop into division four . well done Timmy n' Joy n' Sisu . #Brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread