Thank you banner (1 Viewer)

Gint11

I have mentioned it on another thread but would like more exposure so starting another.

I think the first game back, espeically now it's on TV we need a big banner thanking the fans who have supported us through this bullshite. Pass it around at the start of the game for the country to see. Any way of making this happen?

ccfcmustang

someone just posted it on another thread that it would need a fire safety certificate and then someone would need to get it past the stewards. Any way of sorting this?

jimmyhillsfanclub

someone just posted it on another thread that it would need a fire safety certificate and then someone would need to get it past the stewards. Any way of sorting this?

Well....we could get a fire certificate & then show it to the stewards.

Still here to help. !

rupert_bear

Thankyou to who though ? Plenty on here and other websites sided or stuck up for those who engineered the worst year in our long history.

Gint11

Thankyou to who though ? Plenty on here and other websites sided or stuck up for those who engineered the worst year in our long history.

Fans from other clubs who chose to speak out and help the cause rather than saying ' they can fuck off, there Coventry, or such'

kg82

There's a way to get round the banner thing. Pieces of a4 paper on every chair in every stand that, when held up, spells out a huge thank you on all 4 sides of the ground. This is, obviously, as long as it's a sell out!

kg82

That just isn't true. I genuinely haven't seen any of that.

Yeah, pretty much complete crap what he's said. The occasional fan on here from another team giving grief?! Oh, whoop-de-do. What about the other teams fans at arsenal, Cardiff etc and the AFC Wimbledon fans a couple of times. He's conveniently forgotten all those.

robbiethemole

What shall we say to Sunderland fans who wished us well??................."like the sooner they liquidate the better" :sarcasm:

SkyblueBazza

I have mentioned it on another thread but would like more exposure so starting another.

I think the first game back, espeically now it's on TV we need a big banner thanking the fans who have supported us through this bullshite. Pass it around at the start of the game for the country to see. Any way of making this happen?

My concern with a "Thank you" banner will be seen to be directed at SISU by the media & definitely by themselves!

Maybe a simple "Welcome Home Everyone" might be better?

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread