Thai skyblue (1 Viewer)

kg82

Need your help mate if you can. Currently in patong (I know I know) and need to find somewhere to watch the match tomorrow! Everywhere I've asked so far that would show it closes at 3:30, which is obviously no good! Any ideas of where to go (again, if you know the area) would be greatly appreciated.

thaiskyblue

i haven't been to phuket in years i'm a kanchanaburi man ( river kwai ), i'm sure you will find somewhere thais are football daft , so if the ex pat bars are not open go in a local thai place, sawadee khap, pusb.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got a Sky Blue tie for sale.
:whistle:

thaiskyblue

Shame your in Patong and not Pattaya Coventry owned bar called the "range ", will have plenty of cov kids in it tomorrow night.

kg82

Shame your in Patong and not Pattaya Coventry owned bar called the "range ", will have plenty of cov kids in it tomorrow night.

Oh damnit! Could do with some moral support! I've seen a couple ex pat places so I'll try them. Cheers mate!

kg82

There is a Irish Bar at the end of the main street at the beach end that shows football, cant remember its name. Go and check

I think I know the one you mean as I came here a couple years ago and went there... But it seems to have disappeared! On the right side as you're walking to the beach, up some steps?

Como

[video=youtube;XHiRt-W-M0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHiRt-W-M0I[/video]

Here is some video coverage..

Otis

Why don't you go and ask Gary Glitter. He likes Thailand and can usually be found behind bars.

LastGarrison

Need your help mate if you can. Currently in patong (I know I know) and need to find somewhere to watch the match tomorrow! Everywhere I've asked so far that would show it closes at 3:30, which is obviously no good! Any ideas of where to go (again, if you know the area) would be greatly appreciated.

Fuck the match off, get yourself down Soi Tiger and then Safari when it all closes. :whistle:

Alternatively, just find some where with free wifi and watch the stream on the internet whilst getting lashed on cheap changs from 7/11.

And I'll let you off for being an ignorant bastard and not replying to my post in off topic as I assumed you were already back.

Skyblue4u

You're in the land of a thousand whores (rough estimate) and you worry about a football Match? Ccfc will still be their when you get home home unlike the threesome for under a Tenner!

what is Thailand actually like for a holiday?

You've gotta experience it to believe it. Not a "family" holiday destination and is described by the Thai authorities as "The World's Largest Playground" but should be more aptly named "The World's Largest Brothel.";)

kg82

Fuck the match off, get yourself down Soi Tiger and then Safari when it all closes. :whistle:

Alternatively, just find some where with free wifi and watch the stream on the internet whilst getting lashed on cheap changs from 7/11.

And I'll let you off for being an ignorant bastard and not replying to my post in off topic as I assumed you were already back.

Sorry mate, I haven't checked off topic in ages!

As for the match, I've realised there's a chance that I might not want to watch past 3:30!

BackRoomRummermill

If you walk along bangla road towards the beach it just before the end on the right , but before a small row of those crappy tailor shops , set back a littel. Its Brown in colour and where a lot of ex pats hang out , it been there post tusnami as well as i was there a short time ago. PS do not buy a suit in Phukett

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is "Phukett" pronounced "fuck it" or Foo-Kay as in Hyacinth Boo-Kay? Just askin' like? :whistle:

jesus-wept

While you are there can you scour Thailand for a football loving billionaire to come over here and put us out of our misery.

kg82

If you walk along bangla road towards the beach it just before the end on the right , but before a small row of those crappy tailor shops , set back a littel. Its Brown in colour and where a lot of ex pats hang out , it been there post tusnami as well as i was there a short time ago. PS do not buy a suit in Phukett

Yep, the very same one I was on about! It's gone! I kid you not, there is building going on there. Shame.

Funny you say about those suit sellers! I wouldn't buy one and they do my head in! Boss, buddy, bro.... NO!

kg82

Not a lot to do in patong apart from drink is there! Nearly 4 hours to go and I'm clock watching already!

thaiskyblue

i'm back in costa del cov at the moment but i lived in Slyland for 10 years, i'll proberly go back soon to stay , the only thing i missed was ccfc. My son was born in thailand he is 6 now his mum is thai and he's sky blue daft.

ccfc92

i'm back in costa del cov at the moment but i lived in Slyland for 10 years, i'll proberly go back soon to stay , the only thing i missed was ccfc. My son was born in thailand he is 6 now his mum is thai and he's sky blue daft.

Ah ryt :) true that Thai girls are incredible? ;-)

thaiskyblue

Laos great country best woman and beer and food in south east asia. on the other side of the Mekong river to Thailand, great place.

skybluenewman

Theres are bar on Bangla rd which is 24 hours. Its on the jungceylon centre end right on the corner. It has a shisha bar and a few pool tables, i remember it was opposite a bar which had a live band. They will show the game im sure! Alternatively there are plenty i saw open around kata, they will stay open provided you keep paying for drinks. Good luck pal

kg82

Theres are bar on Bangla rd which is 24 hours. Its on the jungceylon centre end right on the corner. It has a shisha bar and a few pool tables, i remember it was opposite a bar which had a live band. They will show the game im sure! Alternatively there are plenty i saw open around kata, they will stay open provided you keep paying for drinks. Good luck pal

Called red hot or something like that? The bar opposite is a bar I'm trying to avoid (see thread in off topic for details why... Hint, I no longer have ladies here to keep me safe)! I found somewhere though, hotel bar called the Yorkshire. Open 24 hours. And there's been a crackdown on closing times - most close at 3:30 now!

Thai, loved Laos and going again soon! Went to Luang Prabang and vang vieng and this time travelling up or down the Mekong depending on whether we do Cambodia first or not

Users who are viewing this thread