Ten for £10 offer against Wycombe (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Seems outside of the box and quite a decent idea. Will be interesting to see how much difference it makes.

Sbarcher

Get 10 posters from here to join together for the discount. Come on Nick - give them a Christmas present to remember!

rupert_bear

Club is in desperate need of funds so are trying whatever to achieve that. I believe the brown stuff will very soon be hitting the fan and I am very concerned what might be ahead.

Nick

Administrator
Club is in desperate need of funds so are trying whatever to achieve that. I believe the brown stuff will very soon be hitting the fan and I am very concerned what might be ahead.

It's almost as if you are trying to push something in every post today? Of course the club is in need of funds, we are in League 2 where every club pretty much is battling for scraps.

Interesting reaction so far to the offer, seems like people won't be flocking to it for a potential £10 per ticket.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It's almost as if you are trying to push something in every post today? Of course the club is in need of funds, we are in League 2 where every club pretty much is battling for scraps.

Interesting reaction so far to the offer, seems like people won't be flocking to it for a potential £10 per ticket.

I guess it's trying to arrange people together. People may drop out etc and it'll be a £11 with the extra £1 on top.

Ashdown

Any idea of offers is a good move but who honestly could drag that many up to the Ricoh on one of the biggest party evenings of the year ! They would be better off trying something like a match ticket/pie and a pint for £20

fernandopartridge

If they were that desperate they'd just sell individual tickets for £1 each. Even so, it'd make a maximum of £26k or so.

Ashdown

I'm obliged to attend a family Xmas party that evening anyway and then we are off to Moseley away the following day to watch Cov ! I hope some take up the offer but I doubt it will be many.

hill83

So far we have

- Not enough friends
- Got better things to do
- Ticket prices aren't the problem anyway

Keep em coming.

And a "Nah" don't forget that.

But all joking aside, I genuinely wouldn't be able to find 9 other people as others have said. And I'm not teaming up with anyone on here as you can't post gifs in person.

Decent idea by the club though.

no_loyalty

It's a good idea, but me and the lads will all be out on the piss in Earlsdon on the 22nd as we all breakup for Christmas on that day

rupert_bear

We are

I have been told that financially we are desperate for income and a lot of it and a recent event has put a cat right amongst the pigeons. As for £10 for ten tickets not against anything that helps the club especially financially, not sure of league rules and considering our ST holders but I would think a £5 per head on the day walk up price would be better or get a season ticket holder to bring a friend for a fiver for instance.

Nick

Administrator
You are even replying to the same quote twice as well as cramming certain buzzwords into every post you have made today regardless how relevant.

Yep, desperate for income so just whack it down to a fiver for all when it's becoming clearer price isn't going to make much difference. That makes sense.

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Great idea, I originally had plans on the Friday but now I've changed them. 100% will be there!

Although might have to settle for the £15, not sure I'll pull a team of 10 interested to this due to it being national pub day pretty much.

pusbccfc

I will be baffled if more than 5 of these packages are sold.

As someone said earlier, I couldn't give tickets away if they were free.

Terry Gibson's perm

I will probably struggle to give my season ticket away for the night as I am working that night.

Nick

Administrator
I will be baffled if more than 5 of these packages are sold.

As someone said earlier, I couldn't give tickets away if they were free.

I thought cheap tickets would get thousands more up there?

That's poor from the club and a decision they will regret. That will take about 3000 home fans off the gate and possible a couple thousand from Stoke.

Any chance of 20k+ is gone.

giphy.gif

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In the same way that you can't polish a turd you're not going to persuade folk to watch utter tosh even for free.

Users who are viewing this thread