Telegraph article (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

“The big worry is that we could be thrown out by Birmingham next year and then become a nomadic football club, which is even worse”

Wasn’t it published that WBA said we could rent there ?

Garryb80

“The big worry is that we could be thrown out by Birmingham next year and then become a nomadic football club, which is even worse”

Wasn’t it published that WBA said we could rent there ?
Find it unlikely Birmingham would throw us out.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

ccfc 1234 I believe it comes from a charge concerning Real Madrid either way it will be a long time before we play at the Ricoh again if ever. In the meantime we will continue to lose over a million pound a season all because someone at Sisu just when a deal was almost done decided to put in that complaint to EU.I certainly would not put order the same as yours.

Nick

Administrator
ccfc 1234 I believe it comes from a charge concerning Real Madrid either way it will be a long time before we play at the Ricoh again if ever. In the meantime we will continue to lose over a million pound a season all because someone at Sisu just when a deal was almost done decided to put in that complaint to EU.I certainly would not put order the same as yours.
Was the complaint raised when a deal was almost done?

Skyblueweeman

The interesting bit is that the SBT chap says the business model isn't sustainable on the groups we're likely to get, shortly after saying hes not going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MalcSB

Of course you wouldn’t.

pastythegreat

Same. It’s extra revenue for them. We are helping them as much as they are helping us. It’s also good for the economy of Birmingham, 5,000 extra people buying drinks in the pub etc
If only Coventry City Council had seen it like that, instead of just hatred for SISU.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Skybluemichael

If we win we could sue ccc or wasps for them losses

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I admit I got my times wrong it was February but if that E U complaint had not been put in without a mention (openness to fans ) the result would have been different .Even if the case is proved will we buy the Stadium no . In 2014 Wasps bought the Stadium in the 5 years since then not 1 brick has been laid on Mr Fisher's 1.
Because you have to go through the British courts first before you can take it to the eu
I know that but having lost every time stop trying to "batter people" . "IF" operative word post 21 and if we did the club would see how much of any compensation? Your post 22 They didn't have to do it at all . That complaint is going to cost the club millions.

Magwitch

Still don’t see where this all stands should barmy Boris get his way by October 31st. I know some will be saying the complaint was in before any Brexit but if we are out the EU should this sisu complaint be upheld what court can they go to with any clout.

Hobo

I don't know the timeline but what I do think having gone through all the British courts and LOST why continue.

1. Because they can.
2. It buys them time with FL around not building a stadium.
3. It gives them time for Wasps financial situation to worsen.

Users who are viewing this thread