Ted Talks (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Anyone listen to these? I'm trying to get into the habit of listening to one every morning before I start work.

Is there an app which I can use to stream them? Just to pick one at random and listen away.

clint van damme

Anyone listen to these? I'm trying to get into the habit of listening to one every morning before I start work.

Is there an app which I can use to stream them? Just to pick one at random and listen away.

I've listened to a few, can be a bit hit and miss but some are fantastic and they're generally fairly short so if you find someone you like you can delve a bit deeper into their story.
I generally listen on Youtube but I think they're on Spotify as well (and probably some other platforms).

David O'Day

I've listened to a few, can be a bit hit and miss but some are fantastic and they're generally fairly short so if you find someone you like you can delve a bit deeper into their story.
I generally listen on Youtube but I think they're on Spotify as well (and probably some other platforms).
Yeah they are deffo on spotify

skyblue1991

Thanks chaps, thees actually a Ted app which I didn't realise so going to give that a go

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

I listen to them. They are good for work journeys although I listen to other podcasts. Most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread