CLARKE
DUNN
EDGE
BARTON
BALL
McDONALD
HUSSEY

Baginton

I wouldn't argue with that, but I guess Edge will be in for Malaga. maybe Barton for Thomas too

I thought someone said Fleck was back in training, maybe worth a place on the bench if so.

I hope Baker improves :whistle:

also I hope we get some width and attack

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Clarke for chrisite
Hussy for kilbane , kilbane will go left mid
Barton for Thomas
Fleck said he hopes to get a run out today
That will be our best back four with Clarke,Malaga,wood and hussey.

Otis

Thomas I don''t think will be match fit and Clarke is a better full back than Christie.

Would agree with SkyBlue Baker on this one.

LJC_CCFC

Thomas I don''t think will be match fit and Clarke is a better full back than Christie.

Would agree with SkyBlue Baker on this one.

Christie is much better than Clarke, better going forward and doesn't stand off his man or shirk a tackle when defending. He is also the only player in this squad with raw pace

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Christie is much better than Clarke, better going forward and doesn't stand off his man or shirk a tackle when defending. He is also the only player in this squad with raw pace
That's not true, clarkes first touch is better than anyone's in the squad, chrisite is still not match fit, although I do feel in a couple of seasons time he will become better than clarke but at the moment Clarke is far better.

LJC_CCFC

Murphy

Christie
Malaga
Edge
Hussey

Jennings
Thomas

Baker
Barton
Mcgoldrick

Cody

4231 - This would allow for 1) passing football
2) better defensive unit, less susceptible to counter attacks and being opened up
3) players like barton can concentrate on going forward and not tracking back

LJC_CCFC

That's not true, clarkes first touch is better than anyone's in the squad, chrisite is still not match fit, although I do feel in a couple of seasons time he will become better than clarke but at the moment Clarke is far better.

Yeah but Christie has the advantage of not tweeting about his cat every five minutes

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Yeah but Christie has the advantage of not tweeting about his cat every five minutes
True but he never stops having banterous chats that can seemingly look pointless with nathan Cameron and curtis wynter and Ashley Cain

Lord_Nampil

If Cameron is fit id bring him in along side Wood, Clarke and Hussey remain full backs.

I would look at midfield and decide what you want to do with it! We have the players to play 2 holding players and 3 attacking players which would leave 1 up top! Think we tried this against Wrexham and got battered but it is a formation we could play if used correctly!

As a result thats what im going to play, id play Thomas and Kilbane in the holding rolls (rest Jennings)

In front of them you have a few options! I think Macca deserves a recall (id start Barton on the bench) and play Macca Baker and McGoldrich behind Cody though Elloitt hasn't done much wrong (apart from not take chances)

so my line up

Murphy

Clarke Cameron Wood Hussey
Thomas Kilbane
Mcgoldrich Baker Macca
Cody

bench

Dunne Barton Jennings Elloitt Brown Edge Ball

Mucca Mad Boys

Murphy
Clarke Malage Wood Hussey
Jennings
Barton Thomas
Baker (Fleck to come on, or vice versa)
McGoldrick Cody

Bench: Dunn Christie Edj Kilbane Fleck/Baker McShef Elliott

But Ball and Brown will be in and around there :facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

If Cameron is fit id bring him in along side Wood, Clarke and Hussey remain full backs.

I would look at midfield and decide what you want to do with it! We have the players to play 2 holding players and 3 attacking players which would leave 1 up top! Think we tried this against Wrexham and got battered but it is a formation we could play if used correctly!

As a result thats what im going to play, id play Thomas and Kilbane in the holding rolls (rest Jennings)

In front of them you have a few options! I think Macca deserves a recall (id start Barton on the bench) and play Macca Baker and McGoldrich behind Cody though Elloitt hasn't done much wrong (apart from not take chances)

so my line up

Murphy

Clarke Cameron Wood Hussey
Thomas Kilbane
Mcgoldrich Baker Macca
Cody

bench

Dunne Barton Jennings Elloitt Brown Edge Ball

Why does McShef deserve a recall!? Hasn't put in a half decent performance yet!!! :facepalm:

Doubt McGold came here to play on the wing, I THINK he used to moan about playing wing for Forest.

covboy9

i can't pick a team its all much of a muchness, i'm taking a leap of faith tho 100quid at 13/5 says we win!

Lord_Nampil

Why does McShef deserve a recall!? Hasn't put in a half decent performance yet!!! :facepalm:

Doubt McGold came here to play on the wing, I THINK he used to moan about playing wing for Forest.

Macca deserves a chance to start a league game as every one else has been pants! (hes started in the cup only this season)

If your brought on playing in a team that's got no confidence how are you going to make an impression?

As for the 3 behind the striker, who says i want them to play with 2 out wide?? They may line up like that but it doesn't mean that's the way they will play! Its like 3 players having a free role, knowing you have the 2 holding players to cover, well IMO it is any way...

But we shall see!

shmmeee

Murphy
Cameron Edje Wood
Christie Hussey
Jennings
Barton Fleck
McGoldrick Cody

S: Dunn, Malaga, Clarke, Thomas, Baker, Elliot, Ball

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would have played

-----------Murphy