Team ratings (2 Viewers)

skybluegod

murphy-6.5 - quite annoying at times passing it continually between cameron wood and himself but made a good save in the second half and came for the crosses he needed to
clarke-7- decent today but with a poor midfield couldn't do much was tested defensibly today and coped well
cameron-6-alright today didn't do much but ran after the players when they beat reckord a couple slip ups but everyone had them today
wood-7-motm today solid defensivly and took goal well but a few slip ups as well today
reckord-5-didn't impress me today didn't look good defensivly or good going forward maybe just a bad game.
bailey-5-didn't do much did well for first 10 mins then he didn't do much for the rest of the game
moussa-4-didn't do much today poor first touch and passing maybe just a bad game for him as well.
baker-5- had good and bad moments mostly bad though was poor passing and couldn't beat his man today.
fleck-6-good corner for the goal, but a few bad corners before that and poor crossing as well could have scored early on as well.
ball-4- should have scored in first half, didn't win much in the air and maybe should have been took off
mcgoldrick-5- not bad today but couldn't get into game today as the midfield were so poor he had to drop deep to try and regain possession. ref stopped him getting a goal by giving a stupid free kick when he was about to shoot which he would have most likely scored.

hussey-5 not bad when he came on but couldn't do much.
cody-5- gave the defense problems and could "scored but their goalie went down and it wasn't given needs to start he has got a threat about him. only once he came on did we go for it.
jennings-5- not bad but didn't do much he made a tiny but of diffrence late on but not much

overall-5- midfield was awful nobody in there who can pass the ball well enough to open up the play and they don't run with it, defenders made a few mistakes, and forwards didn't take chances hat they got. poor game overall

wingy

what did he do wrong?
I like Jordan but he's not looking confident at all this season and does'nt appear to be getting many tackles in ,backtracks too much ,I feel opposing teams are sensing this and along with Baker away teams have exploited us on our right this season.JMO

skybluegod

I like Jordan but he's not looking confident at all this season and does'nt appear to be getting many tackles in ,backtracks too much ,I feel opposing teams are sensing this and along with Baker away teams have exploited us on our right this season.JMO

clarke was very good defensively though today he never got beat in the first half i was right there couldn't see second half but didn't look like he was beat there either

shy_tall_knight

Two of his crosses second half were terrible, one was an aimless punt into the box, the other was from the byeline when he had time to pick out a forward but chose their defenders instead. He played well the back end of last season think he is very haky defensively and he was beaten in the first half by their left winger.

skybluegod

Two of his crosses second half were terrible, one was an aimless punt into the box, the other was from the byeline when he had time to pick out a forward but chose their defenders instead. He played well the back end of last season think he is very haky defensively and he was beaten in the first half by their left winger.

wasn't beaten by there left winger in the first half? he got in one cross in the first half i was right next to it.

CarpyCov84

Clarke 7 ???? Obviously another keyboard Fan who wasn't at the game today what a joke I wouldn't even give the Weasel a 1 !!!

skybluegod

Clarke 7 ???? Obviously another keyboard Fan who wasn't at the game today what a joke I wouldn't even give the Weasel a 1 !!!

i was at the game actually so jog on you were obviously to busy trying to slag off our players than watch the game, clarke did his job today.

SBT

Murphy, 7 - not much to do, no chance with either goal, made a good save in the second half when no-one thought to clear the ball, always made himself available to reset the play at the back
Clarke, 6 - Below par today, did well with his marker, but gave the ball away too often and offered little going forward
Wood, 7 - Won most of his challenges and scored a cracking header.
Cameron, 6 - Had a little more trouble with their striker who had an excellent game, shame he didn't go straight through Hughes like the crowd wanted him to.
Reckord, 5 - Offered nothing going forward, meaning we hardly ever got down the left wing. Defensively average.
Baker, 5 - Visibly working hard for the team, but constantly picked the wrong option while in possession, and is still bizarrely afraid to run at players.
Bailey, 4 - Gave the ball away too often and went missing for large periods of the game. Should have been closing down for their first goal but I have no idea where he was.
Moussa, 6 - One of the few players who seemed confident carrying the ball forward, but ruined our shape in the middle by his ineffectiveness tracking back.
Fleck, 6 - Obvious quality on the ball, and has the vision to change a game, but got precious little support from Reckord and was a bit of a spectator.
McGoldrick, 6 - Clearly high on confidence, wanted to take everyone on as soon as he got the ball, but for every time it came off, he also gave it away. Still looked our most dangerous player.
Ball, 6 - Some great first touches, and did a good job of offering an outlet ball when we were forced to go long. Just doesn't look like a goal threat.

Jennings, 6 - Strong on the ball and kept the game ticking over, but the midfield sat far too deep once he came on.
McDonald, 5 - Hustled and bustled with not much end product.
Hussey, 6 - Showed what we were missing with Reckord by offering some runs down the left. Just a shame his crossing is still as bad as ever.

Users who are viewing this thread