Team for tommorow (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

so who would everyone play same team as last week or platt out for MacDonald or even nimley out.

Or call ups for bell or macdonald?

i would have bell on bench and macdoanld for platt with platt on at 60 min mark if we're drawing or lossing

Last edited:

Liam PUSB!

Id stick with same team as last week, bring on mcdonald late on to do some more damage ;)
Hopefully last weeks goal has given him a huge boost in front of goal

Otis

No way Nimely will be dropped.

Same again as last week I would have thought.

Otis

Agreed.

Think McDonald would be better suited though to a counter attacking game, bearing in mind that AT's mindset must be on winning tomorrow and that, that in turn will make Bristol push forwards on Monday looking for the win.

Platt tomorrow, Cody on Monday. We may even elect to go with just one up front on Monday and pack the midfield. Win tomorrow and a draw will be just all but perfect on Monday.

SkyBluePryce

i would say McDonald starts tommorow against P'boro, as Platt wont play 2 games in 3 days. And i think Thorn will save Platt for Bristol due to the fact we may have some defending from set pieces to deal with. And the rest of the team will be the same as Hull.

PVA

McDonald well definitely start tomorrow.

Platt more suited for the Bristol game which is likely to be a more direct and 'ugly' approach.

Otis

You may be right.

Just have this hunch that AT will want to stay with the same team as last week.

rob9872

I'd play Cody in both. Earned his chance and looks like a confidence player so use him whilst he's striking. Loved Nimley's pace and enthusiasm when he came, gave us impetus and would love himn on a season long next year but I think I'd prefer more strength and to give the lad a breather so play cody AND platt not replacing him with.

oakey

Thorn has indicated that his focus is only on Peterborough.
If he is being honest, I think this is the right strategy. You put out the XI you think will win tomorrow. Forget about Bristol. The old cliche take each game as it comes is the only sensible policy. With this in mind I expect Platt to start. If he is knackered for Monday you deal with that later. We don't have a squad to rotate. Go all out to win the next game

Big Mo

Would like to see Cody get a start as clive isnt likely to manage 2 games in 3 days.

If we push hard and get 3 points sat we'd take a lot of pressure off and could comfortably afford a draw on monday

shmmeee

Murphy
Clarke Keogh Cranie Hussey
Clingan
Norwood Bigi
Sheffers
McDonald Nimley

Then V Bristol, Platt for Nimley and Thomas or Deegan for Bigi.

Users who are viewing this thread