Team Bonding (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Xabi Alonso looks like he'd be a lovely chap in real life, he's got that kind of face.

oscillatewildly

Would the rest of the team trust Burge to bring the round back intact? Probably best to drop (fnnrrg!) on to the schnapps when it's his shout. (Fnnrrg!)

PVA

Who needs Lewandowski, Robben, Ribery and Gotze when you have Armstrong, Murphy, Kent and Lameiras!

Moff

I particularly like the fact that Douglas Costa is trying to look the part, whilst holding pieces of gingerbread.

Thomas Muller also has a face that could be laughed at.

Nice to see Robben sitting at the table, probably just before he dived to the floor appealing for a penalty.

covmark

I particularly like the fact that Douglas Costa is trying to look the part, whilst holding pieces of gingerbread.

Thomas Muller also has a face that could be laughed at.

Nice to see Robben sitting at the table, probably just before he dived to the floor appealing for a penalty.
Have to disagree on Muller. He most definitely has a face that could be punched.

Moff

Have to disagree on Muller. He most definitely has a face that could be punched.

Well I certainly agree with that as well, especially when he is on the football pitch.

When I said a face that can be laughed at, I meant not that he is funny but that he looks like a nob. ;)

oscillatewildly

What are you on and who do you get it from? I want some.
'Handling capabilities' and all that. In reference to the size of those steins (Did you open up the link provided by the op?) as opposed to the very small vessels that schnapps come in. 'Fnnrrg', courtesy of Finbarr Saunders - A viz comic character from back in the day.

*Original cheap shot at the expense of our often maligned custodian and follow up explanation came without the aid of illegal substances*

Ranjit Bhurpa

'Handling capabilities' and all that. In reference to the size of those steins (Did you open up the link provided by the op?) as opposed to the very small vessels that schnapps come in. 'Fnnrrg', courtesy of Finbarr Saunders - A viz comic character from back in the day.

*Original cheap shot at the expense of our often maligned custodian and follow up explanation came without the aid of illegal substances*

As you've mentioned steins and the small schnapps glasses, do you remember the schooner sherry glass, favoured by Berni Inns and others back in the day?

Dining in one of their establishments many years ago, I asked the good lady what she wanted to drink. As she wasn't thirsty and couldn't make up her mind (nothing new there), she saw the schooner of sherry advertised and asked what it was. Having explained that it was larger than a normal sherry glass but not as big as a half pint, she replied 'I'll have a schooner of lager then'. Aargh!

oscillatewildly

As you've mentioned steins and the small schnapps glasses, do you remember the schooner sherry glass, favoured by Berni Inns and others back in the day?

Dining in one of their establishments many years ago, I asked the good lady what she wanted to drink. As she wasn't thirsty and couldn't make up her mind (nothing new there), she saw the schooner of sherry advertised and asked what it was. Having explained that it was larger than a normal sherry glass but not as big as a half pint, she replied 'I'll have a schooner of lager then'. Aargh!
"A pair of quadruple whiskies and another pair of pints, please." - Probably the greatest bar order in history.

Samo

"A pair of quadruple whiskies and another pair of pints, please." - Probably the greatest bar order in history.

Ah Withnail, some of the best film dialogue ever written.

Users who are viewing this thread