tea or coffee (1 Viewer)

C

COV & VILLA

my mummy says i'm 2 old 2 drink squash & pop now. she says it's time i started drinking proper bevridges. i said bevridges sound horrid so she explained what she ment. she says i should drink tea or coffee or both. i don't really like either & am worried bout the pestisides in them.

i was thinking maybe i will drink 1 cup once every 3 days or somthing just 2 keep her happy.

which 1 should i choose :?:

tea or coffee :?:

thanx.

x

Nick

Administrator
Pretty bad of your mum to try and force you to drink tea or coffee.

I have never been a fan of it so I drink water or sugar free squash! I have the odd green tea at work but that is about it.

C

COV & VILLA

i can't drink sugar free stuff. it gives me headaches. anything with artficial sweetners gives me headaches.

i like coca cola but mum says it's not good 4 me. i said 2 her "why do u want me 2 drink coffee then cuz they both got the caffiene in them!" & she told me not 2 be a cheeky chops! lol! i luv my mum but she's a bit strange at times. :mrgreen:

blm2007

It's simply unexpected that ur mom is forcing u to drink such a thing u don't like.But anyway having a cup of tea or coffee is also not a bad idea dude.Although coffee contains a bit of caffeine but still it tastes good and also makes you feel better and relaxed and tea is also a drink that can help reduce your tiredness and make you active again.I would personally suggest u to have green tea as it healthy and also very good .

C

COV & VILLA

is green tea good 4 the complexion :?: i think i heard jordan saying it made her cheeks go a funny color. i wouldn't want a green face 2 b honest.

juandan, i don't think villa fans do that. i asked my mummy & she says that 1 or 2 mite do that if they are sexing themselves up & getting jiggy but they wouldn't do it @ villa park.

x

skyblue_goddess

I think Jordan's trouble wasn't the green tea, more likely her vile husband. My face would go green if I had to look at that every day x

J

JuanDan petrolman

coffee is for girls and metrosexuals

which one are you?

Bunnykins

Well neither I'm not a Girl or a man.

I'm a woman :D Who's loves Coffee :roll:

Bunnykins

:roll: Erm, I was a Girl that grew into a woman :shock:

Just like Boy's are SUPPOSSED To grow into MEN ;)

Users who are viewing this thread