Talking to a football agent (1 Viewer)

cyril

Ransom did very well out of SISU and he made some very poor decisions.
Coleman and kean two of the biggest pissheads in football and just didn't take the job seriously

cyril

I was pissed myself. I'm just letting it come back to me

There was something about Peter Reid. But I think I just called him a c unit

Up North Sky Blue

wasnt Coleman hammered when he smashed his ankle in a car crash?

oh and Kean mouthing off pre-season when sloshed, is now being Sued by Big Sam.

Ranson is/was a big fcuk up end of.

cyril

Very lucky to still have a club bla bla. Couldn't understand why we didn't sign so many players last year.
Fleck can be what he wants but again could be another Thornton.
Andy thorn is trying to create a cultured crazy gang by signing cast offs, youth and experience. Could be a masterstroke.

Sick Boy

Coleman and kean two of the biggest pissheads in football and just didn't take the job seriously

I thought this was already known?!

Some still regard Ranson in the highest esteem.

Grendel

Next you'll be telling me we were never going to sign Jordan Henderson or Andy Carroll. This would shock me to the core.

Diehard Si

Very lucky to still have a club bla bla. Couldn't understand why we didn't sign so many players last year.
Fleck can be what he wants but again could be another Thornton.
Andy thorn is trying to create a cultured crazy gang by signing cast offs, youth and experience. Could be a masterstroke.

Interesting. I think we all realise that about Fleck. Just hoping he can go the right way.

cyril

Sorry I'll say no more. Not trying to give amazing info. It's just thought people might find it interesting what people think of our club

fernandopartridge

Ship collides with iceberg in Atlantic.

Ranson is the real enemy, of both the fans and SISU, that welsh c**t his sidekick just as culpable

singers_pore

If Ranson really did so well out of the club financially then what that also shows is just how poor SISU are as controlling shareholders in terms of their financial acumen. Frankly, I very much doubt that Ranson was a richer man leaving the club than he was when he arrived.

Sick Boy

If Ranson really did so well out of the club financially then what that also shows is just how poor SISU are as controlling shareholders in terms of their financial acumen. Frankly, I very much doubt that Ranson was a richer man leaving the club than he was when he arrived.

It has already been discussed in the financial section of the forum.

lordsummerisle

Frankly I doubt if you have read anything about the club and how it's been run.

torchomatic

I think it was me you were talking to on that one.

IThere was something about Peter Reid. But I think I just called him a c unit

Users who are viewing this thread