TalkChampionship (New site in development) (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I hope Nick doesn't mind me coming on here and shamelessly plugging my new website.

But basically me and a small group of friends are making a project over at http://talkchampionship.com/ which will be a new community for Championship fans.

The site is still being made so its not up yet. You can check out my Twitter @talkchamp OR contact me via e.mail: [email protected]
Suggestions on features etc would be great. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

rob9872

Good luck on the project, but I prefer it here tbh. A load of WUM's from other teams would annoy me immensly. It's bad enough fighting through the rubbish on here some times (yes I post my share of it :) ) and this is only a small community of like-minded City fans. I reckon I'd be wound up so much that I'd have a heart attack or be banned inside a week.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Aha thanks! I know exactly what you mean Rob. This is usually the only website I use other than twitter football wise (facebook is the worst for wums). Hopefully I can work alongside a few other websites as well though. Not really my intention to replace other sites.

gouldberg

Is it just a forum based thing or will you have people writing articles etc like on here?

If you have articles for teams I'd happily contribute from time to time. I did start a blog to talk about the Championship but it never got views because I didn't plug it anywhere.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Its primarily going to be a forum based site although I do have the option of having a news devoted page as well. But all contributions would great! I was thinking of pursuing some sports\journalism writers from Universities also. Have you got a link to that blog by any chance?

Last edited:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Thanks! I have said the end of September for the entire website to be complete (bug free etc)! Although hopefully it will be a lot sooner!
I will be releasing new areas bit by bit as they are done. The homepage is nearly done. Keep an eye on the ole twitter for updates!

Just a shame I didn't have the budget to get it open for the start of this season really :/

Users who are viewing this thread