Talk sport now (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

or those of us who have just seen this, tuned in and are now listening to Richard keys talking about Downton Abbey

dongonzalos

Jan came across very well.

He seems a very reasonable level headed person.

Keys in all honesty seemed a bit desperate for Jan to attack SISU.

Jan was saying that he is a little concerned by the fact that the two parties are so close in terms of figures. He finds it concerning that a compromise has not been reached. He hopes it is not because of any other agenda.

He felt it is a shame the money that SISU invested was not spent more wisely.

Keys asked if they were broke. Jan made the point that no one knows as no on really know who is behind SISU(personally I think that is the most important point)

Keys said he won't be happy till SISU have gone. He said that he said SISU would put the club in this position months ago and he was verbally attacked by a load of cov fans.

Jan seemed quite balanced and reasonable. He did not attack SISU or ACL and just questioned why a compromise has not yet been reached.

He seems a good spokesperson for the fans in my opinion. Having never met but just from listening to two interviews now.

torchomatic

She used to read the news on the BBC. Nice legs. Or is that the other one? Hugh whatever his name is.

Sorry, I've clearly lost track of all these threads. Who the hell is Jan?

ajsccfc

Keys said he won't be happy till SISU have gone. He said that he said SISU would put the club in this position months ago and he was verbally attacked by a load of cov fans.

I'm glad Richard Keys could get across that Richard Keys is the real victim in all of this.

cyril

Think Jan. Deserves our backing. People knock him but he carries on regardless.
Constantly looking to improve his model. I was most impressed with his demeanor today

dongonzalos

Totally agree cyril
Why do some people knock other people who try and do something about something they are passionate about.

It is so much easier to sit in your arse and judge.

cyril

Correct. He's moved away from the SISU bashing because he's open minded. And at the mo they are by far the best option

Moff

Possibly he means best as in only.

Now you've done it!
Cue posts stating let the club go into admin as there will be loads of interested parties fighting to take us on. Apparently one is Sir Gary 'White Steed' Hoffman ;)

Last edited:

Covstu

i am suprised that Keys did not raise his best mate Hoffman in that discussion, after all of the tweets about 'deals being sorted'.

I am glad Jan has put our club (and more importantly the fans) as people who just want a solution, not voicing anger (even though it is clearly there) and are clear on what we want to achieve. This is much better than the rants from Arsenal fans recently and Blackburn fans last year in the Kean saga.

Well done Jan

jimmyhillsfanclub

Calm & balanced approach.....good effort Jan.

...I'd get bleeped too much if I ever went on Talksport....especially talking to that utter bleeping bleep of a hairy-handed bleeping self-important mother bleeper Richard bleeping Keys...

Users who are viewing this thread