Take away the emotions (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I've been saying all along that the council have and had outmonovered SISU all the way.

Take away the emotions of the football club and you have to admire the way they have got themselves out of this mess.

Otis

Yay! Hooray for them.

A knees up and champagne supper.

Meanwhile, we have to pick up the pieces.

Nick

Administrator
I've been saying all along that the council have and had outmonovered SISU all the way.

Take away the emotions of the football club and you have to admire the way they have got themselves out of this mess.

By making themselves look like massive hypocrites? By selling it for not much more than SISU offered (allegedly)?

I hope we have a minutes applause before the game tonight.

Can't really take away the emotions, the council have been playing on them for the last year with their crappy love the club speeches.

ccfc92

By making themselves look like massive hypocrites? By selling it for not much more than SISU offered (allegedly)?

I hope we have a minutes applause before the game tonight.

Key word.

I don't think any party deserves credit. Other than the Ricoh Return, but even now, that seems pointless :(

hill83

Depends what I'm going for. If it's a Chinese I just make my order and get on with it. But if I order a curry or a pizza I get quite upset waiting for it to be delivered because I love them so much. The joy upon delivery though is amazing.

logjoe

Once they bought in Mr Robinson and appointed him in charge of the stadium etc this was the outcome he did exactly the same when he was in charge at hearts but that was a complete disaster with the owner he sold the club to being done for money problems.

Nick

Administrator
Depends what I'm going for. If it's a Chinese I just make my order and get on with it. But if I order a curry or a pizza I get quite upset waiting for it to be delivered because I love them so much. The joy upon delivery though is amazing.

Much better when they have put a little treat in for free.

spwaverley4916

excuse my ignorance - but have wasps bought the counciol share of the Ricoh (long lease) and does the Higgs Trust still have their share?

Users who are viewing this thread