Tablet Recommendations (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Thanks Otis. Looking at the 10inch the spec looks good.

All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1” 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black – with Special Offers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Thanks Otis. Looking at the 10inch the spec looks good.

All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1” 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black – with Special Offers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep! Was looking at that very same tablet myself.

Marty

Ive just got a new one from an insurance payout, it's not bad, but the only annoying thing with it is that it only has one button which controls everything and depending on how long you press it down depends on what you get.

Huawei MediaPad M3 8.0 review | TechRadar

dutchman

Amazon's Alexa Records Private Conversation, Sends To Random Contact

AAxLfwY.img

A family in Portland, Oregon, claims that their Alexa, a voice-controlled smart speaker by Amazon, eavesdropped on their conversation and then shared it. They called the company to investigate the issue and vowed never to use the device again.

"My husband and I would joke and say I'd bet these devices are listening to what we're saying," Danielle, who did not give her last name, toldKIRO-TV on Thursday.

She said her family was shocked to find out that a talk they had in their home was sent to one of their contacts hundreds of miles away in Seattle, Washington.

The family has the voice-controlled smart devices installed in every room, which they use to control the heat, lights, and security system in their home. However, the family’s affinity toward Alexa changed after they received a phone call from a friend who provided details on the conversation.

"We unplugged all of them and he proceeded to tell us that he had received audio files of recordings from inside our house," she told the news outlet. "At first, my husband was, like, 'No, you didn't!' And the [recipient of the message] said, 'You sat there talking about hardwood floors.' And we said, 'Oh gosh, you really did hear us.'"

Covstu

Depending on what you need it for tbh. iPad is the most expensive but probably still the best bit of kit. Surface pros are great if you use it for work and the like, Samsung tab great for Android etc..
All comes down to cost I guess!

no_loyalty

Depending on what you need it for tbh. iPad is the most expensive but probably still the best bit of kit. Surface pros are great if you use it for work and the like, Samsung tab great for Android etc..
All comes down to cost I guess!

I had an iPad once, my daughter dropped it and the screen cracked. I bought an Amazon fire and it slipped out of my hands at the top of the stairs and landed at the bottom face down with no damage whatsoever

Covstu

I had an iPad once, my daughter dropped it and the screen cracked. I bought an Amazon fire and it slipped out of my hands at the top of the stairs and landed at the bottom face down with no damage whatsoever
I dropped my Samsung s6 about 10 times never cracked, dropped my s8 once it cracked in three places!

Users who are viewing this thread