T-Shirt Design & Printing (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Something that was a hobby, design.

Have mastered putting designs on clothing / t-shirts etc. If anybody fancies having a look through some designs on Etsy while I get the site finished... 15% off for members on here :)

At the minute I am using an external printer while I get setup and supplying the designs but aiming to be able to print them myself as soon as I can do the volume.

If anybody has any good ideas for t shirts or looking for one as a gift, let me know and I will sort out the SBT extra Discount. (I will have an SBT discount when the site is ready!!)

The Distracted Boyfriend Meme Tshirt will hopefully be popular :)

Last edited:

shmmeee

These are awesome mate. Really good. Unfortunately I’m just growing out of my ironic t-shirt phase (that lasted 20 years)

Nick

Administrator
These are awesome mate. Really good. Unfortunately I’m just growing out of my ironic t-shirt phase (that lasted 20 years)
Cheers. A lot of what people want nowadays seems to be proper corny stuff. Family t shirts etc so do need to add some of them.

Obviously need to go by holidays too so Halloween ones for adults / kids will be going up.

A lot of personalised ones too where I can add names / make the kid look like the actual kid etc.

skyblueusername

You should come up with a design of a big angry elephant, with a castle on it's back, stamping on a wasp and FUCK WASPS as a brand logo and this time next year you could be a millionaire. Then build us a stadium.

Attachments

• vector-cartoon-clip-art-illustration-260nw-1699258600.jpg
    vector-cartoon-clip-art-illustration-260nw-1699258600.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10

Nick

Administrator
You should come up with a design of a big angry elephant, with a castle on it's back, stamping on a wasp and FUCK WASPS as a brand logo and this time next year you could be a millionaire. Then build us a stadium.
Ha I've tried to keep it away from ccfc stuff as there's plenty of people doing stuff like that.

NorthernWisdom

I'd like a T-Shirt of David Walliams swimming the channel, while having to fight a giant squid. In the background, captain birdseye is on the QE2 serving up some of his tasty fish fingers to a hoard of laughing journalists.

Please?

shmmeee

Shouldnt be too hard to create a team ;)

View attachment 16492

giphy.gif

rob9872

Honestly I think they're all dreadful but I have zero fashion sense or any handle on what's current, so I'm certain you'll make a killing!

Nick

Administrator
Cheeky bump to my signature. Doing more designs in my spare time to build it up but thought there was enough to get started :)

Skybluefaz

Yo all, like Nick I've decided one job is not enough so I've started selling a few vintage clothes and with a focus on sustainable packaging and all that lovely eco stuff. Now we have a website that can be found at twenty20vintage.com I've added a discount code skybluestalk that will get you 15% off. We've got some old school zip ups, some US vintage checked shirts and even some girls clothes. Be great if you could check it out.

Also Garmy.ink obviously. Not trying to hijack the thread, just sharejack?

Skybluestalk traders might be worth a thread of its own I suppose, get us through these shit times. Don't forget to look good in a sustainable way though through the apocalypse,
twenty:20 and Garmy.ink

Rich

Yo all, like Nick I've decided one job is not enough so I've started selling a few vintage clothes and with a focus on sustainable packaging and all that lovely eco stuff. Now we have a website that can be found at twenty20vintage.com I've added a discount code skybluestalk that will get you 15% off. We've got some old school zip ups, some US vintage checked shirts and even some girls clothes. Be great if you could check it out.

Also Garmy.ink obviously. Not trying to hijack the thread, just sharejack?

Skybluestalk traders might be worth a thread of its own I suppose, get us through these shit times. Don't forget to look good in a sustainable way though through the apocalypse,
twenty:20 and Garmy.ink
Great idea. I've sharejacked your thread idea.

Users who are viewing this thread