Swindon vs Coventry Matchday Thread (1 Viewer)

@richh87

Come on City - let's start climbing the league! "Boom-boom".

League1table_zps3c44a8d6.jpg

Last edited:

@richh87

Paolo Di Canio makes three changes to his Swindon Town side to face Coventry this afternoon, including a first start of the season for the on-loan John Bostock.

Swindon Starting Line-up:

Foderingham; Thompson, Flint, Ward, McEveley; Ritchie, Ferry, Miller, Roberts; Bostock, Benson

Last edited:

Paxman II

Just found out an hour ago I can't go now! i was really looking forward to it but I'll be listening in for a win today. ;)

@richh87

Di Canio on the Ricoh Arena:

“I played there (Coventry) when the stadium was new. Maybe the built the stadium the year before I went there with West Ham.

“I scored the first goal, I created the second goal for Joe Cole, we won 3-0.

“It was amazing to see them play against Stevenage, the stadium was empty. It’s a fantastic stadium there, it’s all new, modern, all square, beautiful with very few thousand people there.

“But the two stands next to the touchline were empty with this blue colour. I was shocked but I thought ‘I can’t wait to go there’ because the team and the fans deserve to go."

@richh87

City Team:

Murphy, Reckord, Wood, Cameron, Clarke, Baker, Moussa, Bailey, Fleck, Ball, McGoldrick

Subs: Dunn, Hussey, Jennings, Elliott, Christie, Edjenguele, Henderson

548242_Championship_Manager_Team.jpg

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Di Canio on the Ricoh Arena:

“I played there (Coventry) when the stadium was new. Maybe the built the stadium the year before I went there with West Ham.

“I scored the first goal, I created the second goal for Joe Cole, we won 3-0.

“It was amazing to see them play against Stevenage, the stadium was empty. It’s a fantastic stadium there, it’s all new, modern, all square, beautiful with very few thousand people there.

“But the two stands next to the touchline were empty with this blue colour. I was shocked but I thought ‘I can’t wait to go there’ because the team and the fans deserve to go."

Silly itie clown. That game was at Highfield Rd in the last prem season. Near the start I think.

@richh87

Ball is nowhere near 6 foot 3!

Yep he is - look it up! You have to remember that when you see him on the pitch he's standing next to centre backs who are also massive.

McGoldrick is 6ft1.

Last edited:

@richh87

I agree moussa was quiet against York. I'd bring fleck into the middle and play hussey in lm

Fleck's not very athletic though and i've seen nothing to suggest he can tackle. I'd like to see Jennings given a chance once fit - and I like Barton, just think he needs to man up.

Nick

Administrator
Yep he is - look it up! You have to remember that when you see him on the pitch he's standing next to centre backs who are also massive.

McGoldrick is 6ft1.

Or when he was 10 yards away from me warming up! I think goldie is taller!

harvey098

Defence is going to have to be very alert today, swindon quick on the counter.. Think we can turn them over though. Play up sky blues!!!!

@richh87

Ball comes close from 25 yards. End to end stuff so far.

Think this could be a high scoring game!

harvey098

Cant remember the last time that we were 5 minutes into the game and only 2 pages on the thread? 700 or so there, where's everyone else?

torchomatic

Me work too. Me cross not being able to listen.

ccfcrob

I'm at work but listening on the radio The Sky Blue Army are in Great voice they are key too us winning today PUSB

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread