Swindon game and vpn (1 Viewer)

zuni

Hi guys I need some help, in Arras till Sunday and was hoping to watch the match via premier sport 2 on sky go. Looks like I can’t as none of 5e premier sports are on sky go and it doesn’t look like I can stream it outside of Europe.

any Ideas on how I can get it ..I’m old and not that tech savvy with streaming etc 😂

Briles

Hi guys I need some help, in Arras till Sunday and was hoping to watch the match via premier sport 2 on sky go. Looks like I can’t as none of 5e premier sports are on sky go and it doesn’t look like I can stream it outside of Europe.

any Ideas on how I can get it ..I’m old and not that tech savvy with streaming etc 😂

You would just need to download a VPN and then connect to a UK server.

A quick google search will give you a step by step guide.

skyblueusername

If you've got an android phone you can install an app called Mobdro, its unofficial (but safe) so Google it and follow install instructions, premier sports channels are shown live on the app. Cast to your TV.

zuni

Think I got it sorted now used ProtonVPN, selected U.K. as country and not France and was able to log in and watch something live, happy days..cheers !!

steve cooper

CoventryLive have a page saying how to watch Coventry V Swindon for FREE
In reality their explanation is that if you purchased a 1 month subscription to watch the Rangers game 2 weeks ago, you still have 2 weeks left of your 1 month subscription even if you cancelled it.
Not sure how they can claim that is free.

Briles

In reality their explanation is that if you purchased a 1 month subscription to watch the Rangers game 2 weeks ago, you still have 2 weeks left of your 1 month subscription even if you cancelled it.

Its pretty straightforward. Just go back in time and order the Rangers game. duh...

BornSlippySkyBlue

Also won’t work on Virgin I believe, as you had to have it for a month before cancelling, hence 2 month’s subscription. The tight bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread