Sutton united (1 Viewer)

wingy

Notts County 1 Chesterfield 1 .
What a poor goal from the Chesterfield fk.
The wall had a gap wide enough for two players next to Doyle and the goalie parried into his own net.
It was a well hit shot but.

no_loyalty

Notts County 1 Chesterfield 1 .
What a poor goal from the Chesterfield fk.
The wall had a gap wide enough for two players next to Doyle and the goalie parried into his own net.
It was a well hit shot but.

It was hit with power, but you expect your keeper to save it.

SlowerThanPlatt

Strikingly similar to our game v PNE in the JPT, keeper/players feigning injury to disrupt the game, 2 goal reversal to win 3-2

no_loyalty

Really good game that, Notts County away at Torquay next Saturday in the semi final. This year’s final is at Ashston Gate.

Liquid Gold

I like the format of the national league playoffs. The teams finishing higher get an advantage by either missing the first round or playing at home and the excitement is higher with it just being winner takes all. Also gets more teams involved when it’s only 2 up.

no_loyalty

I like the format of the national league playoffs. The teams finishing higher get an advantage by either missing the first round or playing at home and the excitement is higher with it just being winner takes all. Also gets more teams involved when it’s only 2 up.

I believe the teams who finish 2nd and 3rd automatically qualify for the semi final, and also have home advantage.

no_loyalty

The national league playoff final between Torquay and Hartlepool is a good game so far, Hartlepool lead 1-0 at half time, Jamie Sterry having a decent game at RWB.

Torquay Sky Blue

Tough on Torquay that but they only have themselves to blame. 5 points clear at the top at one stage.
Failing to be the likes of Bromley and Barnet at home put pay to their season.

Users who are viewing this thread