Survey with 25 questions asking schoolchildren about their gender (1 Viewer)

Otis

I have been Googling all morning. Asked my daughter and she had no idea on most of them either.

Otis

This is going to cost governments millions and cafes and malls and restaurants too isn't it?

Seemingly every school in the UK will have to have 25 different toilet blocks! ;)

At least now I can walk into a women's toilets without being arrested.

Captain Dart

I'd be willing to bet Nikki Sinclair is still unsure. :whistle:

Otis

I know I'm laughing about it this morning, but on a serious note, what's to stop perverts now going into the ladies toilets across the breadth of the UK? ;)

When confronted by police or security they could just say they are a demi-boy, or tri-gender, or gender fluid, or non-binary.

If you are tri-gender do you get to choose which toilets you go to?

Otis

I love one person's 'Christian' stance on the matter.

'Clothes are becoming gender neutral. The fashion industry is deliberately blurring the lines between male and female styles and that is an abomination to God.'

Captain Dart

I love one person's 'Christian' stance on the matter.

'Clothes are becoming gender neutral. The fashion industry is deliberately blurring the lines between male and female styles and that is an abomination to God.'

Tell that to Bowie, ermm not that you can any more!
deaa4f1c-50b7-4641-9768-b278284553b5-620x620.jpeg

Otis

Tell that to Bowie, ermm not that you can any more!
deaa4f1c-50b7-4641-9768-b278284553b5-620x620.jpeg
If he were still alive he'd have to re-write Rebel Rebel wouldn't he?

'You've got your mother in a whirl, she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl, or a gender fluid, or a non-binary, or an intersex.'

Think it would make live performances very difficult to be honest.

ccfctommy

To be fair, i've never heard of most of these terms and I actually doubt that they are used. 'Tomboy' for example, is maybe how someone expresses themselves, but is definitely NOT a gender.

What annoys me is when filling in application forms, it asks me for my sexual orientation. I picked lesbian for one of them. I didn't get the job!

Captain Dart

To be fair, i've never heard of most of these terms and I actually doubt that they are used. 'Tomboy' for example, is maybe how someone expresses themselves, but is definitely NOT a gender.

What annoys me is when filling in application forms, it asks me for my sexual orientation. I picked lesbian for one of them. I didn't get the job!

Take the discriminating bastards to court!

Users who are viewing this thread