Supporters forum (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

The FanZone wouldn't even need to be spectacular, at MK it's just a gazebo with a bar but everyone has a great time.
Only needs something as basic as the Roost. As Nick said if they use the exhibition hall, which is surely the obvious option, then close some of it off to avoid making to appear empty which will kill any atmosphere.

shmmeee

A gazebo outside in one of the car parks would have the added benefit of making the surrounding area a bit less sterile. Also likely to cost the club less as I’d guess we’ll have to pay for anything beyond the bowl on match day.

Liquid Gold

If I had a really big budget my ideal would be to put a retractable roof along the back of the Tesco stand to cover the pavement and the road and have that as a fan zone with loads of activities for families mixed with bars and pop up food places.

B-Ban-Boogie

I wanna raise monetisation of casual fans again. The club don’t make anything like enough of their brand, and the jumps from “lurker” to “casual fan” to “season ticket” to “corporate” to “juggy” is too severe.

Subscriptions, loot boxes, special events, little badges/scarves, all missed opportunities. Somethings wrong when your average 21 year old on Only Fans monetises their assets better than a 150 year old football club.

This was kind of what I'd like to see.
I'd buy a season ticket in a heartbeat if I lived in the U.K but living in the U.S makes that a little hard.
Maybe set up 'International' Package or membership, where you get a Training shirt, 4 game package, badges, just something to take my money!
I don't care that I probably wouldn't be able to attend the 4 games (hopefully 1 or 2 a year) but its an incentive to get money out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread