Support (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yet again fantastic support from the City fans but I must also give a mention to Southampton fans. The amount that poured onto the field at FT but made the effort to applaud our supporters was great to see. Football fans tend to get a bad press but that shows fans can 'support' rather than just be considered hooligans.

Gutted about the result but similar to the Charlton result the other year, we deserved to go down on that showing!

pusbccfc

The sisu out flag was brilliant, also all the saints fans applauding the city coaches across southampton.

TheHellion

I was happy to applaud their fans, and they were happy enough to applaud ours.

Both sets of fans were, in my honest opinion, fantastic today. The atmosphere at the end was like nothing I've ever experienced at a football match. The banter between us and them was good as well. And I am so happy for them to have overcome their problems and got back up.

Did anybody else see the guy dressed as Wonder Woman!? I want to know what he's been drinking!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Tbf, the arrangements at the end of the game were very well managed. Southampton fans should be, and I expect are, proud of how their club is being run.

Should we ever experience a day like in our colours (rather than watching the opposition like Norwich last season and Southampton this), I hope we're as we'll managed as they are.

One negative was the steward trying to take one of the many 'SISU OUT' banners from a lad at the back. He just threw it into the crowd tho and the steward admitted defeat but other than that, I was impressed.

Brighton Sky Blue

On the way back into town I was stopped countless times by Saints fans praising our support, wanting us to do well, and wanting us to get free of SISU. Genuinely took me back how good they were and personally I won't forget it-a real credit to the club and the area to show support for us in dire straits. Great support by City and to Saints, good on you and best of luck in the PL.

MayallMan

Wonder woman is on the SOC coach now...hes drinking carling..and alot of it!

canleykid

I didn't drink that much I darednt as could barely walk sober in those boots,I got on the pitch much to the annoyance of our police,I can't understand why they didn't notice me

canleykid

After our great support at southampton i was amazed by west hams poor support last nite,I was at the cardiff v west ham game and west ham fans were quiet and you would've thought they were struggling rather than pushing for promotion,cardiff fans tried to lift there team but to no avail,would love cardiff to turn it around also blackpool to beat blues

Johnrambo

After our great support at southampton i was amazed by west hams poor support last nite,I was at the cardiff v west ham game and west ham fans were quiet and you would've thought they were struggling rather than pushing for promotion,cardiff fans tried to lift there team but to no avail,would love cardiff to turn it around also blackpool to beat blues

I only saw the game on tv, but i could here the Hammersfans pretty clearly. Cardiff only had like one chant..

canleykid

I only saw the game on tv, but i could here the Hammersfans pretty clearly. Cardiff only had like one chant..

I was behind the goal where wham scored and u couldn't hardly here them,but i spose tv don't lie but in the end I was it sounded noisy

CovfanDan

Cardiff didn't even sell out did they? Says 23k on the beeb and their forums are on about how there were loads of seats available.

Yet again fantastic support from the City fans but I must also give a mention to Southampton fans. The amount that poured onto the field at FT but made the effort to applaud our supporters was great to see. Football fans tend to get a bad press but that shows fans can 'support' rather than just be considered hooligans.

Gutted about the result but similar to the Charlton result the other year, we deserved to go down on that showing!

Easy to do when you have just won promotion.....

canleykid

The empty seats behind the goal was the family end,stewards were turning fans away who didn't have children with them hence the empty seats,the game was a sell out strangely enough as was meant to be a record attendance for there ground

Changeyourface

To be fair a few of the fans on the pitch applauding the Cov fans were actually Cov fans as a few of us hopped in the home end at full time.

canleykid

I'm glad u noticed that there was three of us clapping city fans they mainly ran to mob there players,bootboy there cities aren't they my tits thanks for noticing

Users who are viewing this thread