Superfan...Pat (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

NEWS: EFL launch 'SuperFans' campaign for the Sky Bet Play-Offs

I see our very own Pat, from the family zone, is nominated as Coventry City superfan for the play off final. I know she was filmed and interviewed at Notts County and will be walking out at Wembley.
Hope all the sky blue faithful give a special cheer to Pat after her incredible work with the kids as well as with community events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I reckon she would do the Exeter fan in a fight as well if he got a bit mouthy!

It will be a once in a lifetime experience at Wembley as well.

Nick

Administrator
Be good to sing her a song too. Almost 40,000 singing her name would be fitting. She’s one of our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Get in to him, f*ck him up!" :)

Hopefully they will make people aware what's going on, with a big thing at Wembley sometimes they have so much going on but you don't actually realise what it is and when until after.

Sky Blue Harry H

Your an educationist yourself aren't you H?
My old Aunty worked in that school up to about late 89's early 90's .
Yes mate. Worked for Warks LEA and Cov City Council plus a couple of Educational establishments. That's how I bumped into Pat before she retired. A lot of CCFC connections in schools. In fact just had Head call round my house for a ticket that I got for them! Enjoy Monday mate!

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm a little gutted I never got the vote for super fan but every cloud has a silver lining as I've been shortlisted for the award of skyblue supertwat fan .
I'll let you all know how it goes.

Sky Blue Harry H

DeC4z6rVwAA22-P.jpg

For those who don't know Pat - she's not the one in the Villa shirt (nice tatts - not!)

Users who are viewing this thread