Sunny J/SBFTV (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

So, only 8 days after starting up his own ego boost YouTube channel, it seems he's alienated 50% of the clubs fanbase having a pop at somebody on twitter.
Called somebody a "depressed alcoholic" in a spat. Now he seems to have backtracked and is claiming somebody else told him to post it and that all he did was copy and paste it (and post it, in doing so condoning it). Then hes offered the guy out for a straghtner.

Doesn't seen to have done himself, or his TV channel any favours. That said, is it a case of any publicity good publicity? It seems to have everyone talking about him and his channel. Had more views on his video ranting than followers he has.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

PurpleBin

So, only 8 days after starting up his own ego boost YouTube channel, it seems he's alienated 50% of the clubs fanbase having a pop at somebody on twitter.
Called somebody a "depressed alcoholic" in a spat. Now he seems to have backtracked and is claiming somebody else told him to post it and that all he did was copy and paste it (and post it, in doing so condoning it). Then hes offered the guy out for a straghtner.

Doesn't seen to have done himself, or his TV channel any favours. That said, is it a case of any publicity good publicity? It seems to have everyone talking about him and his channel. Had more views on his video ranting than followers he has.

Hahaha, scenes. It's not David is it by any chance? 🤣🤣🤣

fernandopartridge

No publicity is bad publicity, I will now Google this where I'd have been blissfully ignorant otherwise

covmark

Is this the bloke who posts cringeworthy videos of himself singing in his car?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

What a collection of inbred mouth breathers.

This is the problem nowadays, "people who make content".

Any old c**t can sort a youTube channel then they think they are a celebrity and are addressing their "fans".
Says the forum master
It's two footers vs. gifs

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
I actually did a tackle like that up Caludon Park and only got a yellow for it! I was the victim of one as well and the lad only got booked. You'd get jailed nowadays.

They don't know they are born do they?

That's a first 5 minutes job. Everybody piling in.

Skybluefaz

They don't know they are born do they?

That's a first 5 minutes job. Everybody piling in.
We played Willenhall with no ref once and there striker came in with one of them on me that I managed to jump over. It was a proper Danny Glover moment for me. I'm too old for this shit. I think we all just walked off the pitch because it was just fighting with a football occasionally being kicked!

Nick

Administrator
Shit, never seen this bloke before but just had a look.

He refers to his car as "the s-line". That's too much.

Am I missing something, who is he?

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What a collection of inbred mouth breathers.

This is the problem nowadays, "people who make content".

Any old c**t can sort a youTube channel then they think they are a celebrity and are addressing their "fans".

I don't understand why people follow 'influencers'? Surely people that do that are just admitting they're easily led and susceptible?

ajsccfc

The world of Youtube celebrities is the point where I stopped paying attention, the only time I see them in the news is when they're doing something customarily shitty

Users who are viewing this thread