Video Sunderland v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Jesus christ watching their goal back is a defensive horror show about 4 players have to do better there going forward! Fortunately thought the defence settled in a lot 2nd half!

higgs

Jesus christ watching their goal back is a defensive horror show about 4 players have to do better there going forward! Fortunately thought the defence settled in a lot 2nd half!
Somebody needs to want to win that ball

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Somebody needs to want to win that ball

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bidwell buys the dummy cross, Moore puts himself in no man's land and two players facing the goal for a light push in the back to be effective. Lots of opportunity to improve there!

skybluepm2

poor all round. Bidwell done a kipper, Moore absolutely no chance of getting there, Eccles and Hyam being beaten by the weediest bloke on the pitch. Looking back at it, there’s a blatant push by Clarke which not many have spoken about, certainly not that shocking excuse of a commentary team. Happened on a few occasions during the game and all went unpunished. Hyam should’ve got there for me.

robbiekeane

Has anyone watched the extended highlights video on iFollow? Just zero fucking crowd noise just a soundless video with the commentary voiceover.

the sky game also had really weird audio for me where the crowd noise was like muted

fed up of paying for services and getting shit quality

robbiekeane

Or the crowd was just quiet?
No it felt like when you have noise cancelling headphones on and you can hear someone if they talk to you but the backgrounds muffled and quiet. I guess it couldn’t been my IPTV but it felt intentional and the commentary was Crystal

Bidda

poor all round. Bidwell done a kipper, Moore absolutely no chance of getting there, Eccles and Hyam being beaten by the weediest bloke on the pitch. Looking back at it, there’s a blatant push by Clarke which not many have spoken about, certainly not that shocking excuse of a commentary team. Happened on a few occasions during the game and all went unpunished. Hyam should’ve got there for me.

Is that the blatant absolutely unwarranted shove that Clarke does on Ben Sheaf moments after Clarke’s been booked? Should have got a second yellow and been sent off.

Users who are viewing this thread