Sunderland sign top striker (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Saddlebrains

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No

Tommo1993

giphy.gif

Bugsy

shmmeee

Fuck Sunderland, we need a Championship level rival. Can’t be Brum cos they lent us their ground and they hate Villa. I say we all start baselessly hating Barnsley.

Ccfcisparks

Fuck Sunderland, we need a Championship level rival. Can’t be Brum cos they lent us their ground and they hate Villa. I say we all start baselessly hating Barnsley.
Is it not worth us having a Championship rival that isn’t going to get promoted next year?

rob9872

Nah - Sheff Utd. I've always hated them for no apparent reason and then they gave me reasons with McEvely kicking Lameiras and their shitty fans at the nearly called off game singing SISU in. Fk em! Love Wednesday hate United.

* edit - apart from the soft spot in their first Prem year as they had loads of ex-City and I liked Chris Wilder, but fk em again now! :)

shmmeee

Nah - Sheff Utd. I've always hated them for no apparent reason and then they gave me reasons with McEvely kicking Lameiras and their shitty fans at the nearly called off game singing SISU in. Fk em! Love Wednesday hate United.

* edit - apart from the soft spot in their first Prem year as they had loads of ex-City and I liked Chris Wilder, but fk em again now! :)

Forgot they’d been relegated. Yeah I can get on board with that.

Users who are viewing this thread