Sunderland Highlights (1 Viewer)

Mask

Thanks for posting! Incredible result. Not sure I could have handled us scoring 4 and not winning!

Gazolba

None of those will play for me.
All I get is a black screen with a rotating circle.

Sky Blue Harry H

That Chaplin goal was well taken - really quick feet, and clever to lift the ball for the finish.

cc84cov

That second goal the skill from bright was utter class I notice if he’s firing we play well that then step over & through ball was unreal

robbiekeane

Cannot be viewed from my country.
For fuck sakeeeee.

For over four years now you have been responding to people posting sky or BBC highlight videos moaning that it can’t be viewed from outside of the UK. Here’s a tip. All EFL Sky highlights and BBC FA Cup games can not be viewed without a UK IP address, okay? Either get a VPN (literally a 2/3 minute google) or stop bloody moaning, broken record.

usskyblue

For fuck sakeeeee.

For over four years now you have been responding to people posting sky or BBC highlight videos moaning that it can’t be viewed from outside of the UK. Here’s a tip. All EFL Sky highlights and BBC FA Cup games can not be viewed without a UK IP address, okay? Either get a VPN (literally a 2/3 minute google) or stop bloody moaning, broken record.

Who pissed in your Horlicks m8 ?

Users who are viewing this thread