Sunderland criminal lawyer :-) (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

OMG how pathetic is this. Taken from Coventry view of our fans

An interesting footnote which may provide some fun.

A friend I saw, after the game, is a retired criminal lawyer who was sitting to the side nearest the Coventry supporters. He saw the pathetic little bunch of sad Mags and pointed it out to both the stewards and police. He was informed that the stewards, in that section, had been made aware and told the idiots concerned to either cover up or leave.

They covered up for a while but later displayed their Newcastle shirts in the second half. My mate, being a bit of a tyrant, took the I.D. numbers of the police & stewards, took their photos and also that of the Mags at various times. He's now writing to the club asking for their comments before bringing a test case against them for allowing 'behaviour liable to cause a breach of the peace'.
(Think that's the term he mentioned but he hasn't decided which terminology fits best.)

He's also asked for a full copy of their ground regulations regarding areas where supporters are allowed to be, etc. As I say, he's retired, so has the time to torment the club for a while. He says he'll also write to clubs we're about to play and warn them that he'll be watching them closely :lol:

I'm glad he's a mate, he's a real pedantic old sod and capable of keeping this shit up all season.

clint van damme

what an absolute gobshite. I wish I had that much spare time on my hands that I could dedicate it to being a petty minded fuck wit.
For the record, anyone at the game in a Newcastle is an arse piece of the highest order and definitely a product of the 'premier league era'.

Otis

I think we should sue all Sunderland fans for crimes against the English language.

letsallsingtogether

Needs to look no closer then the seats next to him.
Twats shouting at statutes, fat men with no tops on enough to make anyone puke singing anti JH songs.
Fucking idiot.

Liquid Gold

I was right next to it all when it kicked off. I didn't say "I was caught up in it I'm defending myself" as some bullshit excuse for enjoying kicking off. I just calmly walked in the opposite direction, as did other Cov and Sunderland supporters who are better than that mindless shite.

Covstu

I was right next to it all when it kicked off. I didn't say "I was caught up in it I'm defending myself" as some bullshit excuse for enjoying kicking off. I just calmly walked in the opposite direction, as did other Cov and Sunderland supporters who are better than that mindless shite.
Yep we were walking right beside it when it went off, carried on walking. Even chatting to a few makems by subway who did the same. Easy enough and didn’t need to be a hero

Covstu

A friend I saw, after the game, is a retired criminal lawyer who was sitting to the side nearest the Coventry supporters. He saw the pathetic little bunch of sad Mags and pointed it out to both the stewards and police. He was informed that the stewards, in that section, had been made aware and told the idiots concerned to either cover up or leave.

They covered up for a while but later displayed their Newcastle shirts in the second half. My mate, being a bit of a tyrant, took the I.D. numbers of the police & stewards, took their photos and also that of the Mags at various times. He's now writing to the club asking for their comments before bringing a test case against them for allowing 'behaviour liable to cause a breach of the peace'.
(Think that's the term he mentioned but he hasn't decided which terminology fits best.)

He's also asked for a full copy of their ground regulations regarding areas where supporters are allowed to be, etc. As I say, he's retired, so has the time to torment the club for a while. He says he'll also write to clubs we're about to play and warn them that he'll be watching them closely :lol:

I'm glad he's a mate, he's a real pedantic old sod and capable of keeping this shit up all season.
Another sad c**t who cannot let things go. What a bitter, shite club they are. The few I met were decent lads to be fair

Liquid Gold

Just went through the thread. This guy is gloating about his criminal lawyer friend causing trouble but defending Sunderland fans for kicking off because according to him they didn't start it. Someone should tell him that's a criminal offence.

no_loyalty

I refuse to comment, just in case he signs up to this forum and takes me to court

chiefdave

That's got to be a wind up, nobody is that idiotic. Where is the rule that a Newcastle fan living locally can't come and watch one of our games?

SlowerThanPlatt

What a sad lot. There is no such law for this, if it existed no fan would be able to wear a football shirt at a football game as it could cause a ‘breach of the peace’

I can’t see this Sunderland thing ending any time soon, Saturday’s game notched it up a further level with the crowd trouble

Hobo

Fake news

duffer

Criminal lawyer my arse.

I don't believe there's any law against wearing whatever shirt you want, wherever you want. There might be ground regulations but there's no way this is a criminal matter.

The fans involved in the conflict (from both sides) should take responsibility for their own behaviour. If someone wearing a shirt of a different colour enrages them so much that they feel obliged to abuse or assault that person, then my advice would be for them to grow up a bit before they end up in pokey!

tisza

not sure what the fuss is about. I wear my commemorative Villa/Leicester shirt in blocks14/15 and people don't seem to mind :) never had any problems.
Never occurred to me some of these people actually write like they speak, - aye, gan etc.. Put it through Google translate but didn't help much

Hobo

Criminal lawyer my arse.

I don't believe there's any law against wearing whatever shirt you want, wherever you want. There might be ground regulations but there's no way this is a criminal matter.

The fans involved in the conflict (from both sides) should take responsibility for their own behaviour. If someone wearing a shirt of a different colour enrages them so much that they feel obliged to abuse or assault that person, then my advice would be for them to grow up a bit before they end up in pokey!
If the shirt had offensive slogans on it there might be a case to answer too. But just a clubs football shirt no way, that happens at every football and rugby match and cricket match.

Sbarcher

Ha way marra, yer havin a canny laff. Get thee sell off hyam.

duffer

If the shirt had offensive slogans on it there might be a case to answer too. But just a clubs football shirt no way, that happens at every football and rugby match and cricket match.

Even then though, can't see how it would be a criminal matter unless the wearer was asked to leave or cover it up and refused to.

Akin to the 'wearing a loud shirt in a built up area' offence, funny, but not strictly true.

Sick Boy

Don't they have that "Jimmy Hill is a poof" song? I know it's like going back in time going up to that shithole but someone should remind them that we live in 2018

mark82

Even then though, can't see how it would be a criminal matter unless the wearer was asked to leave or cover it up and refused to.

Akin to the 'wearing a loud shirt in a built up area' offence, funny, but not strictly true.

I'm not sure why someone wearing a Newcastle kit in the Coventry end when we aren't playing Newcastle is a problem. They have the right to go and watch the game as much as anyone else. They weren't there to antagonize Coventry fans, they were there to watch a game against one of their rivals. I could see a case for it being antagonistic if they were in the away end, but not in the home end. Sounds a bit like an inferiority complex from the Sunderland fans.

mark82

It's also funny how on their forum they are laying 100% of the blame for the violence on CCFC fans. What utter bollocks, sure we aren't blameless but it takes two sides to make it happen.

Also, comments about rocks being thrown from CCFC fans, which is disgusting. Someone seems to think it happens "all the time" at the Ricoh. I've never seen this before, has anyone else?

letsallsingtogether

It's also funny how on their forum they are laying 100% of the blame for the violence on CCFC fans. What utter bollocks, sure we aren't blameless but it takes two sides to make it happen.

Also, comments about rocks being thrown from CCFC fans, which is disgusting. Someone seems to think it happens "all the time" at the Ricoh. I've never seen this before, has anyone else?
Yes it takes 2.
As I walked past the coaches their idiots were giving our idiots it large.
What they forget is that they came up to the barriers to do this why didn't they just get on their coaches that they had to walk past to confront the city fans that were walking by?

CCFC54321

I know a guy similar to this goon who would chase after the old bill/local residents at the slightest opportunity trying to seek any loop hole (arresting police man not wearing his hat for example)

Turns out he was a frustrated/failed solicitor desperately seeking attention and to be loved. This guy sounds similar and should seek counselling instead of chasing minimum wage stewards etc for his justice.

It’ll get laughed out of a court room if it got that far which it won’t.

CCFC54321

what an absolute gobshite. I wish I had that much spare time on my hands that I could dedicate it to being a petty minded fuck wit.
For the record, anyone at the game in a Newcastle is an arse piece of the highest order and definitely a product of the 'premier league era'.
Nobody wore a Newcastle shirt at the game. That’s plain lies from this Sunderland ‘fan’

Users who are viewing this thread