Sunday morning on the other side of the world... cheer me up (1 Viewer)

bishbosh

Had a nice lie in this morning and breakfast in the sun which is great; then I log on to check the results and I see we, along with Donny, are being cut adrift at the bottom after the defeat at Brighton. SISU are still in charge, but is there anything positive to take from the game against Brighton?

Sub

i got three points in the prediction leauge for the cov result :facepalm::facepalm::claping hands:

i feel your pain Bishnosh.Same for me....another sunday morning waking up to yet another defeat :( and i dare'nt go onto my facebook page to see my Fester 'friends' gloating at our pathetic demise :(:(:(

Chipfat

The only light is we will have time to get ready for league 1 as im sure we will be down by christmas!!!!!!!!

Find it really hard to watch the A league Wingy.The standard is pretty poor....Cov would still struggle tho in this league methinks!

Kewell has signed for Melbourne this season but by all accounts has been shite.....oh and injured.

PUSB

wingy

According to news night this week, a lot of you old colonials have been heading back to these shores this year.

bishbosh

Cheers folks, some chuckles here. Melbourne - I can manage one A League game over the course of the weekend; yes Cov probably would struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread