Summer Recruitment (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Have to say so far so good after last years signings they seem to have got it right so far.Fair play MR & his team we look to have found some real gems here.Dabo is probably my favourite player miles ahead of sterling in every department to replace him is great work.

TTG

Have to say so far so good after last years signings they seem to have got it right so far.Fair play MR & his team we look to have found some real gems here.Dabo is probably my favourite player miles ahead of sterling in every department to replace him is great work.
Okay, who are you, and what have you done to the old cc84cov

ccfcway

summer recruitment, negatively couldn't last,
summer recruitment, positivity is now fast,
we've got 7 points......from teams going down,
we're playing well, despite junior brown
summer days, without ryan hayes…….

ccfc1234

One thing both me and my lad noticed massively through the Exeter game was Dabo's commitment to the challenge, he was really getting stuck in and won the ball several times with some great tackles
Agree totally how it should be. Only concern is players with that approach tend to have a disproportionate amount of injuries and it's am area.of the pitch we lack depth in currently. Pask I have not seen apart from a cameo at Swindon which is not enough to base anything on.

bawtryneal

Early days so will wait until Xmas before I judge but pleasing so far
Dabo doing well but not in Sterling league in my opinion.
Jobello will come good and looking forward to seeing Allen
The keeper is a step up from Burge.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Continued...

Summer days, without Russell Slade.

Corrado

Your right - he's in a league above sterling

cc84cov

Dabo not in sterling’s league ? Lol

torchomatic

What a difference a week makes, eh? Remember the meltdown on here - from some prominent forum members too. Last week Dabo was one of the worst players ever to grace the sky blue shirt, this week...next week...?

TTG

We never had a summer day with Ryan Hayes...

Terry Gibson's perm

Dabo is more experienced than Sterling was as he has played 60 odd first team games already Sterling was straight out of the youth team.

For me Sterling will end up the better player but at the moment and in this league Dabo is what we need.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

One thing both me and my lad noticed massively through the Exeter game was Dabo's commitment to the challenge, he was really getting stuck in and won the ball several times with some great tackles

He does seem to rather enjoy the confrontational side of the game. Can possibly see him picking up a suspension (but also getting them for others by winding them up)

Winny the Bish

Was listening to Not The Top 20 podcast today and they had a Q&A with the Blades Analytics chap from Twitter who now works for Posh.

He mentioned Cov as having one of the best recruitment teams in the entire EFL. Highlighted how much we use data in scouting compared to 70% of the EFL that don’t do any - and said Michael Rose was one of the best signings of the summer. Worth a listen if you’ve never tuned in before.

Sky Blue Pete

Was listening to Not The Top 20 podcast today and they had a Q&A with the Blades Analytics chap from Twitter who now works for Posh.

He mentioned Cov as having one of the best recruitment teams in the entire EFL. Highlighted how much we use data in scouting compared to 70% of the EFL that don’t do any - and said Michael Rose was one of the best signings of the summer. Worth a listen if you’ve never tuned in before.
Any link. I read about kante too interesting stuff

Users who are viewing this thread