Such a good goal (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Best thing about today was seeing Panzo inspire others to shoot from range. Something we didn't do last season enough.

fatso

It was a cracking finish from the big man.

For me though, too many of our players lacked sharpness, I can't help thinking that our pre-season games were too easy, against mainly lower standard opposition

(apart from Forest which was early on and played in the heat, at walking pace)

Would we of benefitted more from playing a Premier league team at the end of pre season? But loosing O'hare to injury was a set back.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah said this at the time. Hope he learns to pull the trigger a bit earlier, for his own good.

Can’t remember many long range goals from him. Stoke away 20/21, Fulham away last season and today. Probably forgetting loads.

And Stoke home last season.

Hamer and seemingly Panzo have it in their locker too. Not saying we should shoot on sight by default but if defenders give us the time and space in a good position why not?

Liquid Gold

Yeah said this at the time. Hope he learns to pull the trigger a bit earlier, for his own good.

Can’t remember many long range goals from him. Stoke away 20/21, Fulham away last season and today. Probably forgetting loads.

And Stoke home last season.
Cardiff at home

Hertsccfc

Sheaf was guilty many times last season of not shooting when he really could have.
Yes and he had an opportunity today too when he took too long. Nonetheless he and Hamer did play well, especially considering the lack of support around then from Allen, Eccles and Bidwell to an extent.

slowpoke

Sheaf was guilty many times last season of not shooting when he really could have.
It is his weakness, had a decent opening for a pop at goal yesterday but didn’t let’s him down a bit.
As for Gorkeres goal a proper centre forwards goal had that been Haaland or Harry Kane it would be headline news let’s hope it’s the start of things to come.

Evo1883

Watching it back again and again , that was a ruthless goal , something he possibly lacked a bit last season , the way he went past their players and hit the ball cleaner than I've ever seen him hit it ? Are we about to see another level produced this season from the big lad

olderskyblue

Watching it back again and again , that was a ruthless goal , something he possibly lacked a bit last season , the way he went past their players and hit the ball cleaner than I've ever seen him hit it ? Are we about to see another level produced this season from the big lad
Compare it to the howler when he cut inside and blasted the ball miles wide, and you have Vic. Both ends of the scale. Let’s hope the howlers are less this season.

covmark

Compare it to the howler when he cut inside and blasted the ball miles wide, and you have Vic. Both ends of the scale. Let’s hope the howlers are less this season.
Yeah, a bit more composure and he could have played in Allen, who had made a great run past their defender.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

If they are 100% he won’t be here next season. Quick, powerful, with an eye for a goal. Not too many of those around. Just hope nobody comes in before the window closes.

fernandopartridge

It's a great strike and great to see how cleanly he hit it, as one thing he gets criticised for is not always getting the firmest strike in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread