Stuart Beavon (1 Viewer)

higgs

Did he sign a two year contract in the summer? The telegraph today seems to suggest he is out of contract this summer?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Give the bloke a break. He is probably unhappy he can not get in the side,and is working his bollocks off trying. Oh and I don’t remember everyone wanting him ditched at end of last season.
Indeed. He hasn't played for months yet is getting slated. As a player he gives it all when he plays, isn't a terrible player by any stretch and was never prolific so why his fairly poor goalscoring record is made such an issue I don't know.

coop

He played in a shit team can't keep having a go at the bloke just because he didn't score 30 goals a season.

ccfcway

He played in a shit team can't keep having a go at the bloke just because he didn't score 30 goals a season.

Not scored 1 this season

Beavon and biamou would have been 2 of our main 3 strikers this season when it started. They have 1 league goal between them .

higgs

Contracted till 2019
We will have to pay him off in the summer so waste of wages if he can't get a game in league two he definitely won't get a game in league one next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Can't let that get in the way of a good rant.

I still think he's a very good option to have from off the bench.
I'd have assumed he's cheap-ish, managers seem to think he's got a good attitude (so useful as an example in training) and in a squad, he's not the worst back-up we could have.

Expecting him to be a regular starter is maybe a bit much, but he's better than much of the dross we've had rock up with short term contracts in recent years.

ccfcrob

He will be shipped out in the summer anyway, terminated by mutual consent

ccfcway

Beavon has hardly played. Not sure you can judge him on his scoring record this year.

pick a year then ?

2 league goals in 2 years for us, and none in league two, which is our lowest position in most of our lifetimes.

Users who are viewing this thread