Strongest XI (when all fit) (1 Viewer)

Sky

For me it would be 4321

Murphy
Christie edj wood Adams
Thomas bailey
Baker moussa fleck
Clarke

Thomas over Jennings for me as he is just simply a better player who can make things happen as well as do a job at CDM
Moussa and fleck maybe to switch around or macca to come in for either one of them

aviles

I would like to see Bell involved see how he can perform at this level (if he can stay fit) at lot of managers have kept faith in him since he has been at the club. So he must have something

dongonzalos

If Fit and in favour
............Murphy
Christie edj wood Adams
............. bailey
Baker.................. moussa
.............. fleck...........
.........Cody Leon.........

dongonzalos

Cody? Really?

If he was fit and in favour yes.

Well love to see him play ten games on the trot alongside Leon Clarke. I think it would be a great partnership and they would really compliment each other.

However I know it isn't going to happen.

Swanny80

Ok, fair enough I get that.

I personally don't think he's ever had a fair run in the team. He's a striker and needs games and he's never had it.

however I like the 4-2-3-1 formation and he just doesn't fit into that

stupot07

Dunn
Murphy
Cameron
Wood
Edge
Malaga
Ball
Clarke (L)
Bailey
Christie
Moussa

I reckon that's our strongest 11......they look like they could bench press the most to me.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd like to see this XI:

Murphy
Clarke Wood Edj Adams
Baker Thomas Bailey Fleck Moussa
Clarke

Mucca Mad Boys

Actually.......I like that, Barton for Thomas for me though

Barton doesn't offer a box-to-box option you get with CT4, he also hasn't played well enough to justify a starting place when he started v PNE and came on v Shrews and Spurs. He could well ending up being a quality signing for us though!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'd like to see this XI:

Murphy
Clarke Wood Edj Adams
Baker Thomas Bailey Fleck Moussa
Clarke
I would say that also, personally I'm not sure on who are the best 3 to play behind Clarke but I would like to see baker fleck moussa given a chane

Thomas over Jennings is a no brainer for me, not much between Clarke and Christie at full back all down to personal preference

Mucca Mad Boys

I would say that also, personally I'm not sure on who are the best 3 to play behind Clarke but I would like to see baker fleck moussa given a chane

Thomas over Jennings is a no brainer for me, not much between Clarke and Christie at full back all down to personal preference

Exactly! If it doesn't work, fair enough, worst you can do is try it.

suddsy101

--------Murphy------
Christie---Wood------Edge-----Adams
-----Jennings--Bailey----
Baker------Moussa---Fleck
---Clarke---

Users who are viewing this thread