striker!!! (1 Viewer)

yoda

where is this loan striker that we were definately getting for saturdays match then? or was that just more bullshit

operationprem

Listened to thorns interview he said Steve waggot is away so he doesn't know what's happening. Why the Fuck is he away? He can't be due a holiday he's only started work 2 weeks ago, fuckin joke

Astute

where is this loan striker that we were definately getting for saturdays match then? or was that just more bullshit

Show us a link to where we were supposed to be definately getting another striker in for Saturday. I smell more AT and Waggot bashing bullshit myself.

What has been said is they are trying to bring someone in. This means there is a good chance that nobody will come in. A little different to will be coming in by Saturday.

EleanorRigby

During a recent interview on CWR Steve Waggott said he was here until the end of Jan. he actually said the date the 31st. So we are getting mixed messages not only from sisu and their puppet Fisher but the team manager too and/or Waggott. IMO there is and never has been any plan to sign strikers (plural) because that is what was said. If the beleagured manager starts creating bullshit too what chance do we have.

Last edited:

Astute

Here we go again. I can see this turning into yet another AT out thread. At least we have not had one for a few days. This must be a record for the last few months

torchomatic

A file was passed to me recently stating categorically that AT was seen on a certain grassy knoll. I cannot comment further.

torchomatic

I have received yet another file with photographic evidence.

Stuart Pearce, Dallas, November 1963. I rest my case.

9412258.jpg

EleanorRigby

Here we go again. I can see this turning into yet another AT out thread. At least we have not had one for a few days. This must be a record for the last few months
You won't find one thread where i advocate the removal of Andy Thorn in fact you are the only one on this thread that mentions it what concerns me is Waggot tells Clive Eakin he is here until the end of January, which has now been and gone, Andy Thorn says he's away

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Oh go on then Astute! Just for you! x

"THORN OUT!!" :D

Otis

Listened to thorns interview he said Steve waggot is away so he doesn't know what's happening. Why the Fuck is he away? He can't be due a holiday he's only started work 2 weeks ago, fuckin joke

Maybe he's away with the fairies.

Moff

A file was passed to me recently stating categorically that AT was seen on a certain grassy knoll. I cannot comment further.

How ridiculous torchy.....Thorn would have missed, or been pipped by Lee Harvey Oswald in injury time ;)

ccfcway

“We were talking to a number of Premier League clubs about strikers and will continue to do that in hope we can land someone to face Reading on February 11,” said Waggott, who revealed that his recruiting drive was hampered by the shortage of deadline-day action at the top end of the market.

torchomatic

Hope. ......

wingy

I guess it goes with the territory,the ever shifting sands that are Sisu's tenure of our proud club,Waggot who has certainly sounded like a football bloke ,was initially appointed for the month of Jan,yet he was on fridays Cwr phone in,which was three days into Feb ,stating he was trying to secure more loans in the striker department and would be doing his best to get one in for tommorrows match,even going beyond his brief trying to drum up support for the game last week ,and yet again we get the guys at the coalface taking the stick for being bullshitting lyers for having to operate in Sisu's ever decreasing circles .

skybluehugh

When are fans going to learn NOTHING that comes out of any board or playing staffs mouths is going to happen. They say the same things EVERY single transfer window. we'er going to by this type of player, we'er going to buy the ground, we've pumped millions into the club and taken nothing out. BOLLOCKS!!! all of it.

The Reverend Skyblue

Astute, why do you turn every single comment that you don't agree with, as anti Thorn or SISU bashing.
Can't we tell people our views, without people like you jumping up like a little girl and shout "thats anti Thorn or SISU"

Could you give us a list thats approved by yourself on the subjects we can discuss, and also could you tell us on how we should think about these said subjects.

Good god man, relax and let people speak.

The Rev

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

After the last two 90th+ mins losses I think theres no point getting another striker in, perhaps they've just given up (board and Thorn) like the fans have :facepalm: :whistle:

shmmeee

FFS has no one thought perhaps Waggot was brought in to help with transfer dealings, which were planned to be complete by end of Jan. circumstances mean we are still looking so he is still here?

Hardly worthy of the conspiracy and lies bullshit being peddled here.

Astute

Astute, why do you turn every single comment that you don't agree with, as anti Thorn or SISU bashing.
Can't we tell people our views, without people like you jumping up like a little girl and shout "thats anti Thorn or SISU"

Could you give us a list thats approved by yourself on the subjects we can discuss, and also could you tell us on how we should think about these said subjects.

Good god man, relax and let people speak.

The Rev

So when I notice untruths you want me not to mention them if it does not go with your thoughts? What was wrong with saying "link" for an untruthful comment? Why do you act like a little girl sometimes when someone says something disagreeing with what you have said, but when someone makes a comment on a subject you had not so far contributed to you say they do not allow others to have an opinion?

I agree with a lot of what you say, but you also need to listen more to what others say.

Users who are viewing this thread